WWAWD Matt and Shane secret podcast?

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

junkie idiot 😘
Give me a clip to start at brothermandawg.

I wanted to give them a shot but I stopped from all the faggotscats posting clips about him in the tfagk sub to type stupid...

"Hi, Shane."

for 300 updoots.

Probably my favorite episode. I pop in and out of listening but it’s always at least amusing. Some of the old ones had me howling though. Matt is a goofy dude with funny stories and ideas. Does things like using a dick attachment to try to lengthen his foreskin back without a hint of irony.

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Pro-Shane, anti-Matt. I've still yet to hear him say anything funny but I'd never know it from his permanently self satisfied energy. He is also their Stavros with the grating over-laughing at everything.

Fortified Wine

Sweet liquor eases the pain
Only funny thing I've seen Shane do is Trump Speed Dating. I believe you that that early shit might be funny though. Tried watching his stand up and I just zone out. It's all just so safe and boring to me.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Tried watching his stand up and I just zone out.

I think the medium itself just feels outdated/needs to be experienced live. I can't think of a stand up special i've sat there to watch and thought knocked it out of the park.

Although I guess that says something about the medium if you need to be 3 beers deep in a packed dark room to enjoy it.

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
after Shane went on Rogan for the first time. They just moved to Austin and they’re both millionaires now
Was going on Rogan literally just the thing that made them and especially Shane blow up? Seems like just a couple years ago, Shane was a successful working comic, but was still playing clubs.

Now he's playing arenas like Maroon 5 or some shit lol

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Was going on Rogan literally just the thing that made them and especially Shane blow up? Seems like just a couple years ago, Shane was a successful working comic, but was still playing clubs.

Now he's playing arenas like Maroon 5 or some shit lol
they got the number 1 patreon right now, covid n rogan were probably the main reason they blew up.