WWAWD Man Show?

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Used to love watching this show with my uncle when I was in middle school. The 90s slapped, child. Carolla wasn’t an angry drunk, Kimmel wasn’t a blubbering faggot, Comedy Central had good content. It went to shit when Rogan and Stanhope came along, but I’ll always remember the Carolla/Kimmel years fondly. I think the Man Show boy segments made me laugh the hardest. The writers would feed him some lines that would have 12 year old me fawwkin howling! Tons of full eps on YouTube, for anyone interested.

Last edited:

EraGodless

Used to love watching this show with my uncle when I was in middle school. The 90s slapped, child. Carolla wasn’t an angry drunk, Kimmel wasn’t a blubbering faggot, Comedy Central had good content. It went to shit when Rogan and Stanhope came along, but I’ll always remember the Carolla/Kimmel years fondly. I think the Man Show boy segments made me laugh the hardest. The writers would feed him some lines that would have 12 year old me fawwkin howling! Tons of full eps on YouTube, for anyone interested.

Oh, shit. That was an actual kid? I thought it was an Andy Milonakis type or something--