WWAWD LCD Soundsystem?

Raymond

You will never see my penis
Annoyingly self-referential and masturbatory on the one hand. And the gay NY pride almost justifies 9/11. On the other hand, the music really slaps. It's a tough one.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I never bothered looking into them past the music and I'm probably better off for that. I like most of their stuff but there are a lot better electronic dance? bands out there. Hot Chip for example is better.

Raymond

I never bothered looking into them past the music and I'm probably better off for that. I like most of their stuff but there are a lot better electronic dance? bands out there. Hot Chip for example is better.
I don't like Hot Chip better. Some of they songs listen pretty good though. But the best total faggot band might be Cut/Copy.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I don't like Hot Chip better. Some of they songs listen pretty good though. But the best total faggot band might be Cut/Copy.
Ah good choice. I agree on that actually. Holy Ghost was pretty good too around that time. I was all fawkin in with da faggot electronic dance music of the 2010s. I still throw on Zonoscope by Cut Copy every now and then.

Raymond

Ah good choice. I agree on that actually. Holy Ghost was pretty good too around that time. I was all fawkin in with da faggot electronic dance music of the 2010s. I still throw on Zonoscope by Cut Copy every now and then.
Zonoscope is the last one of their albums I really like. They got lost after that, in my opinion. They didn't put out anything bad though.