• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Kurt Metzger?

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
He's shed his obnoxious attitude, which has (rightly or wrongly) made him more enjoyable.

He did defend the Schumer joke theft which is kinda sus' as he was one of the writers... but yeah, he funny pretty good.
@admin Can we please auto ban anyone who uses “sus” unironically? After my post of course. Thank you.

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
Forum Clout
The coke Metzger Twitter account was really funny. I did think he was very funny even on the show he did with chimp chipperson back in the day. Haven't really checked for him since him and Luis had their thing. I think he's a funny dude that got a little too into the white girl and it screwed up some major opportunities for himself. Saint Rogies never welcomed him back after he came on his show jabber jawing about Amy Schumer. You can't be on coke around a guy like rogan. His opinion has been formed about the drug and if you don't do just do weed/psychs you're a junky to him. Sad!