• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD John Belushi?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I never found his oafish characters particularly funny.

He’s not as bad as Jim. Now, there’s a cunt with undeserved self-confidence.

Yeah, fuck Jim Belushi. And while I’m here fuck the 2 fake Curlies that came after the original Curly died.
I liked John one of 2 Albanians I like. The other being Dua Lipa.
Curly Joe was the worst! Shemp and Curly were both good

I never found his oafish characters particularly funny.

He’s not as bad as Jim. Now, there’s a cunt with undeserved self-confidence.

Yeah, fuck Jim Belushi. And while I’m here fuck the 2 fake Curlies that came after the original Curly died.
I always HATED Jim Belushi, but he was pretty OK in Twin Peaks The Return.

I think if Belushi had lived, his career would have taken a Robin Williams-like direction, and would have devolved over time into artsy faggotry, where he'd do all kinds of "serious" roles. He was already beginning to do so with "Continental Divide", which almost no one saw.

Easily_Remembered

Mohammed was a Cumia
I liked John one of 2 Albanians I like. The other being Dua Lipa.
Curly Joe was the worst! Shemp and Curly were both good
Dua Lipa owes us some nudes at this point.

I always HATED Jim Belushi, but he was pretty OK in Twin Peaks The Return.

I think if Belushi had lived, his career would have taken a Robin Williams-like direction, and would have devolved over time into artsy faggotry, where he'd do all kinds of "serious" roles. He was already beginning to do so with "Continental Divide", which almost no one saw.
He and one of his writing partners were furiously trying to make a romance / comedy / drama called Noble Rot up until he died. He definitely had ambitions to get away from the fat / slapstick comedy that made him famous.

Dua Lipa owes us some nudes at this point.

He and one of his writing partners were furiously trying to make a romance / comedy / drama called Noble Rot up until he died. He definitely had ambitions to get away from the fat / slapstick comedy that made him famous.
I haven't seen Continental Divide since way back when, but I remember not liking it at all. He did "Neighbors" with Akroyd where Belushi played the straight man, and it was OK, I guess. But they were already trying to turn him into a romantic lead, and after that he would have been cast against type in all kinds of crap.