WWAWD Joe type habits?

G

Two minutes after I get home I change into 1 of 5 short sleeved white cotton button down shirts and 1 of 5 Nike running shorts. Honestly if weather and social decorum weren't things, I'd happily live in those clothes. Spent from the age of 5-35 mostly in either a uniform or a suit so comfort is king now

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
By that I mean wearing the same shirt every day (even to restaurants with the wife), eating like complete shit or drinking youngster saliva. What's some other of them gross habits we got?

I have a comfy but very stained pair of sweatpants I sometimes wear at home. I also piss in the shower.
Have a pair of champion sweatpants and a pair of shirts I made from an older pair that I’ll wear once in a while on a Saturday afternoon / Sunday, especially if it’s rainy and cold. Love wearing them after I’ve come back from a run / workout.

Once in a while I slip and eat something that’s “shit” but even then, I do a decent job controlling the portion size. It’s actually not slipping, it’s fine to eat what you want in moderation.

I don’t do the “wear a sloppy t shirt to a restaurant” thing that our Bovine is so fond of. Can’t relate to him on that.

Anyone here ever indulge in Pat habits?

Rutherford_b_Blaze

Massachusetts State Senator
Two minutes after I get home I change into 1 of 5 short sleeved white cotton button down shirts and 1 of 5 Nike running shorts. Honestly if weather and social decorum weren't things, I'd happily live in those clothes. Spent from the age of 5-35 mostly in either a uniform or a suit so comfort is king now
I'm curious about these shirts. Are they like dress shirts or something more casual?

G

I'm curious about these shirts. Are they like dress shirts or something more casual?
More casual. Like this kind of thing
1666248381281.png