WWAWD JFK Assassination

G

I'm heading down to do some research on the JFK situation for a special OnA news report. Check out the sights, eat some TexMex, find a nice Texas girl with a big fat dumper...

Where the brothermen at wit da JFK being killed in broad daylight in an obvious set up and nobody doing anything about it?

I'll take it upon myself to expose the new world order. Thanks for nothing boomers!

Snake

I've done a lot of research into it. Most of it is smokescreen. All the shit out of pedowood the last 6 decades is just bullshit. With murder you always go with motive. It doesn't matter if it even was Oswald, look at who benefited from it.

Would Vietnam still happen? JFK already had us there in 63' and people forget that part.

I heard a rumor he cheated on Jacqueline and fucked so many cunts that he hurt his back and had to wear a corset, resulting in not being able to duck down in the car. Maybe that's all made up.

Things that I never knew until growing up and reading about it was that Oswald 1) Defected to the Russians as a reserve Marine radar operator 2) supposedly (not the official story but the timing checks out) supplied the intelligence that led to the U2 spy plane being shot down, 3) Got sick of Russia and asked to return to the US if they wouldn't prosecute him, and 4) They let him back in the USA!

I mean, the guy had to be a CIA operative, right? Why da fuq you let this "commie" back into the country? I grew up in the Eighties and we would have fucking lynched this guy back then. I can only imagine what they did in the Sixties.

Things that I never knew until growing up and reading about it was that Oswald 1) Defected to the Russians as a reserve Marine radar operator 2) supposedly (not the official story but the timing checks out) supplied the intelligence that led to the U2 spy plane being shot down, 3) Got sick of Russia and asked to return to the US if they wouldn't prosecute him, and 4) They let him back in the USA!

I mean, the guy had to be a CIA operative, right? Why da fuq you let this "commie" back into the country? I grew up in the Eighties and we would have fucking lynched this guy back then. I can only imagine what they did in the Sixties.
My uncle went off to East Germany back when it was all cold war times. I hardly saw him ( once at a funeral in all my adult life and once as a kid) and he drank himself to death but he was allowed back

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Proof that there are people in this world who can get away with doing ANYTHING.
Kill a president in front of cameras and witnesses? You get away with it.
Caught on Epstein Island? You get away with it.
You fake a Holocaust. You get away with it.
No big deal.

Imager

Gen Z Boss And A Mini
From here:
As President, John F. Kennedy understood the predatory nature of private central banking. He understood why Andrew Jackson fought so hard to end the Second Bank of the United States. So Kennedy wrote and signed Executive Order 11110 which ordered the US Treasury to issue a new public currency, the United States Note.
Kennedy’s United States Notes were not borrowed from the Federal Reserve but created by the US Government and backed by the silver stockpiles held by the US Government. It represented a return to the system of economics the United States had been founded on, and was perfectly legal for Kennedy to do. All told, some four and one half billion dollars went into public circulation, eroding interest payments to the Federal Reserve and loosening their control over the nation. Five months later John F. Kennedy was assassinated in Dallas Texas, and the United States Notes pulled from circulation and destroyed (except for samples held by collectors).
John J. McCloy, President of the Chase Manhattan Bank, and President of the World Bank, was named to the Warren Commission, presumably to make certain the banking dimensions behind the assassination were concealed from the public. Kennedy’s E.O. 11110 has never been repealed and is still in effect, although no modern President dares to use it. Almost all of the current national debt has been created since 1963.
This is a good read for the non-JFK stuff, if somewhat long.

Jim-sucks-shit

*ALL FUTURE COURT DATES ARE VACATED*
FE7i-TDXsAMi8yh.jpg

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
Doubt things wouldve gone much differently if he wasnt killed. Killing the president doesnt really change the true powers that be. Even if he didnt go balls deep into Vietnam, his second term was up in 1968 and the next dude would have done it anyway

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I'm heading down to do some research on the JFK situation for a special OnA news report. Check out the sights, eat some TexMex, find a nice Texas girl with a big fat dumper...

Where the brothermen at wit da JFK being killed in broad daylight in an obvious set up and nobody doing anything about it?

I'll take it upon myself to expose the new world order. Thanks for nothing boomers!
No fucking way was it a lone gunman.
LBJ and the CIA did this