WWAWD Jessica Simpson

G

I know she's gotten a little portly lately, but check out these milkers... th-968807962.jpgth-2074430262.jpg

G

In a heartbeat. As I mentioned in another thread, that music video she did for the Dukes Of Hazzard remake is probably the first thing I beat off to (late twenties why?). Still does it for me, although now she has those god-awful lip fillers, which look fucking awful on every woman.

RaggotFetard

Didn’T LisTen
Didn't big bald Billy Corgan bang her back in the day? Just goes to show what being a rock star does for you.
Billy is a legendary cocksmith going back many years. He was fucking the gorgeous Natalie Imbruglia in her prime and even Courtney Love still talks about how great he was in the sack when she was fucking him before she met Kurt.

Billy is a legendary cocksmith going back many years. He was fucking the gorgeous Natalie Imbruglia in her prime and even Courtney Love still talks about how great he was in the sack when she was fucking him before she met Kurt.
Is that right. Natalie Imbruglia too? Fuck me, that's impressive. She's beautiful. Courtney Love's gross and batshit crazy but I bet she's a good fuck.