WWAWD Hot Shines

What's some of them famous hot black hoes we got? Someone was complaining about the girl in the Batman movie being black. But I'd kill 5 white women to tie her to a bed and cum inside her until I starved to death or died of dehydration.

The game of thrones girl is another one. Would love to fuck her wet cunt with my average penis.

This next one I'm going to hear shit about but Idc. That Zendaya bitch is a girl I'd marry then beat out of insecurity. Followed by a grandiose show of remorse through the act of crying and begging.

Followed by another beating.

Omg the original hot shine. My dad was a heroin addicted nam vet who I seen a handful of times. But I remember one day he was at my house when I came home from middle school all fucked up on methadone. He was watching gothica where she's raped.

He told me in front of my brother and mom that he don't care if she's black or not he would do anything to "make love to her"

Edit: she is a perfect woman my god.

Last edited:

Tortfeasor

fat sped
15-og.jpg

G

They have the smoothest ass skin ever, a little taste of brown sugar never hurt anyone. Source I fucked Dawn.