• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD High Blood Pressure?

ElectricLightKazooII

I love that garlic buttah saw...
Forum Clout
when I was severely alcoholised I had a moment of high blood pressure & tachycardia, but I chilled for a bit & everything cool.

It depends on lots of factors including some genetic, but that's not an unrecoverable number. Good luck bro
Yeah both sides of my family have a history of it and I guess it may have caught up to me, but the beer doesn't help with it, I'm sure. Thanks, man.

HH Brother

I wanna fuck you up the ass, funster.
Forum Clout
Went to an allergist today and the nurses freaked about my blood pressure, and I was too since it's never that high. 155/105. I've never seen my bottom number over 100.

See my regular doc next week and I might be hopping on the ol' dry wagon for a while. Anyone else round these parts deal with this shit?
That’s knee deep into hypertension, Kazoollster.

You need a combination of meds that will make you want to suck cock, better diet and exercise.

LockedHDD__Pot

Forum Clout
it's definitely to reduce BP by lifestyle before meds if possible, especially if it's only borderline high. Otherwise you can reach homeostasis with the meds & just carry-on getting higher & reliant on the meds.
Like many things it's better to address the cause rather than the symptom

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Forum Clout
I had a couple of high BP readings lately and it freaked me out. I basically decided to start intermittent fasting, cut down to only 1 cup of coffee a day (I was doing 3 or 4), stop adding salt, and drink more water.

Just went to my doc last week and my shit came back in normal range. I was also 6 pounds lighter than the last time they weighed me.

ANYONE CAN DO IT