WWAWD Hellraiser remake with a tranny Pinhead?

LiberalPussy

It’s a good look to have your leader of a demonic cult of sexual degenerates that have expertise in mutilating their own bodies being played by a member of the LGBT community.

Real self awareness there.
37BED204-50C2-4191-AA05-F236AA7C4894.jpeg

Udders

Great food
I recently binged the Hellraiser catalog, having never watched any when I was young. I enjoyed most of them, quite a different take on horror than the slashers that were out at the time, and Doug Bradley is awesome in the role. I'll probably watch the new one since I enjoy the franchise. The last movie already had a new Pinhead so its not that big of a deal, Bradleys getting up there so he would've had to be replaced at some point. Does seem like more kikery though, but at least its something a little different.

G

Hellraiser 1 and 2 are still awesome even with the cheesy special effects. The rest are pretty awful so the bar is low for new entries into the series.

Don't forget the Cenobites are mutilated, vengeful freaks banished to Hell for all eternity. Casting trannies actually makes sense here.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Hellraiser 1 and 2 are still awesome even with the cheesy special effects. The rest are pretty awful so the bar is low for new entries into the series.
This is the fate of all horror franchises. Alien, Predator, Halloween, Freddy, Jason, and so on. Pretty much only Final Destination keeps the same quality without taking a (massive) nosedive. Take a look at the SAW franchise and how it has run itself into the ground. Hellraiser got so goofy it made its own spoof movie.
Don't forget the Cenobites are mutilated, vengeful freaks banished to Hell for all eternity. Casting trannies actually makes sense here.
Part of their horror is their sexual degeneracy. Inspired by Clive Barker's actual sex life. Where he is alleged to have injected partners with syringes of drugs and unknown chemicals, given his male cousin AIDS, and knowing infected others with AIDS on purpose.

not that Jack Horner

If you saw me IRL you very likely wouldn't look me