WWAWD having to itch your asshole so bad(with underwear on) to the point that now your fingertips smell like shit

Happens to me all the tiiiime!

D812350F-5024-4D79-992E-1908B741F182.jpeg

Mick_Mickerson

Which way?! Medium or well done?
Two minutes after I've finished shitting I'm hosing out my rectum with warm water. No itchy shitter is the result. Try it, you filthy bastard.
I really don't get how everyone doesn't understand this. A bidet is great, obviously; but even without one, I just run the water in the tub and give the whistle a rinse from the tub faucet.

The rare occasions I find myself needing to absolutely shit in public, I grab paper towels and drench them in the sink before hitting the commode. Sure, this requires lots of flushing but I'm willing to waste water for hygiene.

Just because your GOVERNMENT told you dry wiping was fine and dandy doesn't mean you actually aren't just SMEARING :fighter_sm:

G

I really don't get how everyone doesn't understand this. A bidet is great, obviously; but even without one, I just run the water in the tub and give the whistle a rinse from the tub faucet.

The rare occasions I find myself needing to absolutely shit in public, I grab paper towels and drench them in the sink before hitting the commode. Sure, this requires lots of flushing but I'm willing to waste water for hygiene.

Just because your GOVERNMENT told you dry wiping was fine and dandy doesn't mean you actually aren't just SMEARING :fighter_sm:
Absolutely brotherman. If you got some shit on your finger, you wouldn't just wipe it off with a paper towel. You'd scrub that shit with soap and water. Why should that be any different with your bung hole? Because you're not shaking hands with it or eating a sandwich with it? No. Weak.

Bidets are great but you don't even need one if you're on a budget. Get a 5 speed shower head. Turbo stream setting and watch the "fish food" fall onto the shower floor.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Itchy asshole means you did a poor job with the clean-up. If I take a shit that requires more than two wipes into the shower I go. And if your shits are that messy you might need to make some dietary changes.
Are you really telling me some of you assholes on here are jumping in the shower everytime you squeeze out a log? Nice OCD behavior, stupid