• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Harland Williams

EraGodless

Forum Clout
Never watched his stand up but always thought he was funny in whatever movie he had a 5 second scene in.
I went to his standup in Orlando (2015). Don't remember a fucking thing he said, however he did a neet and greet after the show and I talked to him for a literal minute and took a pic with him-- he didn't charge me the $10 that he charged the other rubes. He was a pretty nice guy, but his standup was literally forgettable.

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
Forum Clout
a kid I fucked loved rocketman
paul-weimer (2).jpg

G

Explain to the folks at home who Harland Williams is.
Another Canadian try hard who was peddled on local access tv and CBC sitcoms here throughout the 90s and just could never break through...but he was subsidized as much as any other (Tom Green, Kids in the Hall, etc) who did then make it, so whatever obscurity he suffers from is his fault.