WWAWD guidos and secret wiggers who live vicariously through Sopranos characters?

Rascal

This might be the cringiest comment section on Youtube. Bobby gets robbed and humiliated by some black kids, and the tough guys in the audience who don't get the show feel like they have to respond to restore their pride.

1695120010798.png

1695120168202.png

1695120201610.png

1695120291750.png

Leonard Rhomberg

Who are you gonna replace me with?
I've gotten into the habit of hate reading YouTube comments because its almost worse than Reddit. Watching Curb Your Enthusiasm clips the top comment is always basically just reexplaining the entire punchline of the clip. Soprano's clips are always these losers who act like they would go around murdering people for the mafia.

1695131081659.gif

"Have to send a message"

Do ya

I've gotten into the habit of hate reading YouTube comments because its almost worse than Reddit. Watching Curb Your Enthusiasm clips the top comment is always basically just reexplaining the entire punchline of the clip. Soprano's clips are always these losers who act like they would go around murdering people for the mafia.

View attachment 152371
"Have to send a message"

Do ya
I like to read every 1 star review on IMDB whenever I rewatch a classic movie. I don't know why.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
WWAWD obsessive love over DePalma's Scarface?

If you watch the original wish Paul Muni from 1932, there's no fucking comparison which one is better. DePalma's is a goddamned cartoon.
It's a dark comedy. So of course it's cartoonish. Plus it was meant to be the 'ultimate 80s film'. Stuff like Michelle Pfeifer's horrible dancing. The awful accents. The over the top soundtrack. Immigration service constantly asking Tony if he is a homosexual that wears women's clothing. The sting with the gigantic camera lens in the clock. The clownish and silly atmosphere of the Rebenga murder. "Fuck you!".

Scarface is like Galaxy Quest. It's parody.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Donal Logue!
It's a dark comedy. So of course it's cartoonish. Plus it was meant to be the 'ultimate 80s film'. Stuff like Michelle Pfeifer's horrible dancing. The awful accents. The over the top soundtrack. Immigration service constantly asking Tony if he is a homosexual that wears women's clothing. The sting with the gigantic camera lens in the clock. The clownish and silly atmosphere of the Rebenga murder. "Fuck you!".

Scarface is like Galaxy Quest. It's parody.

It's parody NOW, but DePalma is not like Paul Verhoeven.