• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Gin Blossoms?

Forum Clout
Did somebody say Gin Blossoms?

Attachments

• 4119561E-27A3-4733-8210-825586CFDCEB.jpeg
    4119561E-27A3-4733-8210-825586CFDCEB.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 7

RapistWithHIV

With Osteoporosis.
Forum Clout
This bargain bin album was like a slightly less gay Gin Blossoms. Power pop as the boomers call it had a good run in the 90s: Lemonheads, The Posies, Teenage Fanclub, Jew Blossoms. It's gay but pleasing.

johnnynoname

I have a face like a shovel
Forum Clout
there magical......not quite "Morrissey-magical" but magical enough to where I don't want to google what they look like now because finding out that the lead singer is now bald could rock my foundation

that's a legit run on sentence that could use a lot of punctuation btw

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
there magical......not quite "Morrissey-magical" but magical enough to where I don't want to google what they look like now because finding out that the lead singer is now bald could rock my foundation

that's a legit run on sentence that could use a lot of punctuation btw

turns out they look quite similar and still play a good show

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
They mastered that 1990s male-led pop band Top 40 bullshit niche perfectly. Counting Crows might be second. Goo Goo Dolls?
I have a soft spot for this music. If this is what's playing in the hallway of the hospice when I die from brain cancer, I'd be okay with that.

Goo Goo Dolls do the second best Replacements impression for sure