WWAWD Georgia Guidestones

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Any backstory on this? I’m too lazy to look it up.
It was blown up at 3:33am last night. Its a huge stonehenge type thing in Georgia that says to make a one world govt and keep the population down and all this “new world order” type shit. Noone knows who paid for it or why its there and there’s apparently a time capsule under it.

G

Noone knows who paid for it

1657163287969.jpeg

They were NWO type shit. this is what was inscribed on them.

1. Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
  2. Guide reproduction wisely — improving fitness and diversity.
  3. Unite humanity with a living new language.
  4. Rule passion — faith — tradition — and all things with tempered reason.
  5. Protect people and nations with fair laws and just courts.
  6. Let all nations rule internally resolving external disputes in a world court.
  7. Avoid petty laws and useless officials.
  8. Balance personal rights with social duties.
  9. Prize truth — beauty — love — seeking harmony with the infinite.
  10. Be not a cancer on the Earth — Leave room for nature — Leave room for nature.
Depopulation, race mixing, international government and courts, fewer personal liberties in favor of others, living in nature like some Greta Thurnberg wet dream. If that's not what the jews have been pushing and Bill Gates has been funding then I don't know what is.

G

333 is the number of Choronzon...i think there's some jewbag kabbalistic meaning to that. I'm glad those stones got fucked up just cause vandalism pleases my retarded inner child.
Yeah if the supposed security footage is to be believed, it happened exactly at an interesting ritualistic time (3:33 AM). You'd like to think people rebelling against this anti-human agenda is refreshing and positive, but then the numerology autism kicks in and it starts to seem stage-managed and fishy. Hopefully wrong about this but we'll see what comes out of it.