wwawd gay shit that owns your mind

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
I heard this for the first time over decade ago. It was in my head for days. So, like a fool, I sought it out on youtube hoping that if I listened to it again my brain would be cured.
It now pops into my head on a daily basis. Its become so much apart of my day to day, I've long since accepted it as the new normal.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
My friend basically came out to me when we did shrooms. He just started confessing shit and spilled the beans a little bit. He thinks I don't remember the conversation because "we got so stoned" but I remember word for word. He ruined my trip as he started yammering confession after confession. Over 10 years since it happened.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
My friend basically came out to me when we did shrooms. He just started confessing shit and spilled the beans a little bit. He thinks I don't remember the conversation because "we got so stoned" but I remember word for word. He ruined my trip as he started yammering confession after confession. Over 10 years since it happened.
Is he a hispanic too? I imagine that Spanish gays are the most closeted because of the whole Catholic thing.

Calculating Bovinity

My name's Pat-reek, the Five-Ton Freak, child

Couple of months ago I watched EuroTrip (fag, I know) and that song was playing in the background of a scene. Been listening to it ever since. Whole album is pretty fawkin good to be completely honest witcha.

G

Isn't Born This Way considered her peak? Shit like Poker Face and Just Dance sound generic to me at this point.
I considered The Fame Monster as part of The Fame.
The Fame has Eh, Eh(Nothing Else I Can Say) which is the best Gaga song ever, imo.