• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD foreskins (poll)

Do you have yours?

• Total voters

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
This poll is public so we will soon know who on this forum got their baby penis sucked by a rabbi!!!

Wa4892

Forum Clout
I'm catholic and circumcised. Growing up into my teens my father once said, and this is an exact quote ... . Not my words...... "if you have a son and he's not circumcised in four days, it makes him an Arab.

Flash forward about 20 years to my son being born, well .... I HAVE to get him circumcised or he's an Arab...... right???

After it was done,, BOTH my mother AND father were yelling at me "Why would you do something so barbaric to your son?"

WTF ...... seriously WTF ...... words mean things people!!!

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
Forum Clout
I'm catholic and circumcised. Growing up into my teens my father once said, and this is an exact quote ... . Not my words...... "if you have a son and he's not circumcised in four days, it makes him an Arab.

Flash forward about 20 years to my son being born, well .... I HAVE to get him circumcised or he's an Arab...... right???

After it was done,, BOTH my mother AND father were yelling at me "Why would you do something so barbaric to your son?"

WTF ...... seriously WTF ...... words mean things people!!!
I never really understood what Circumcised meant because growing up everyone said “Jews circumcise/bit baby dicks” and mine was snipped (RIP :/ ), but i was raised catholic so i would always be confused. Im not a jew. Why did I get snipped? It left me wondering wtf happened for a while. Then when I got older I got hit with the harsh reality that my parents were jewed by the Catholic church to snip me in order to sell my fore off to the highest bidding rabbi. The truth hurts brothaman.

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
Full disclosure.. a rabbi stole my foreskin as a baby without my consent. I’m having foreskin reconstruction surgery next month
Allegedly this actually fixes the scarring of the head and you get a normal cock again (after a long time. ) some guys with leftovers even stretch it themselves and get back to normal (dedication)

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
Maybe some hot kike rubbed my foreskin stem cells on her pretty lil face?

I can cope with that, right?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Does this mean you can cum in funny directions?
No but I can't use a urinal without leaking so I have to sit down like a bitch when I pee. The stream goes forward for the most part but a constant dribble goes straight down. Here is a shitty drawing to describe it.
e2b00b7cc0be251f327cabd98982e1f9.png

Dog Eater

Paint Tin ASMR Enjoyer
Forum Clout
No but I can't use a urinal without leaking so I have to sit down like a bitch when I pee. The stream goes forward for the most part but a constant dribble goes straight down. Here is a shitty drawing to describe it.
Ah yeah that makes sense. Be sure to piss outside as much as possible. It’s very relaxing.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
Forum Clout
That would be annoying as fuck. My dickslit is a little wonky so when I piss sometimes I get a secondary directional stream with a mind of its own. You know when theres dried coom in there and your piss shoots out wherever it wants? Its like that, at random.