WWAWD first four Rod Stewart albums being great

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
I wrote a parody of Handbags and Gladrags on the old sub and nobody got it because nobody knows the fucking song. Or maybe it just wasn't funny. I'm going to kill myself.

What becomes of you my love? When they've finally stripped you of, the yambags and the cumrags that your poor old Nana had to starve to buy you

Yep. Not funny. That's the issue.

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
I wrote a parody of Handbags and Gladrags on the old sub and nobody got it because nobody knows the fucking song. Or maybe it just wasn't funny. I'm going to kill myself.

What becomes of you my love? When they've finally stripped you of, the yambags and the cumrags that your poor old Nana had to starve to buy you

I disagree, that is maybe the funniest thing I've ever read

G

I only know it as the intro to the original Office. Great song.

[MEDIA=youtube]wAGS8UL9b6A[/MEDIA]

G

Now that you posted a part of it, I actually do remember that. Don't be so hard on yourself, I loffed.