• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Fez Being Molested as a Child Theory?

Sue Lightning

<-- Never heard of Spankbang
Forum Clout
I’m in the middle of reading this and i’m not the biggest R&F fan. I consider myself a faggot expert (I watched Brokeback Mountain) and there was always something deeper with Fez than “Oh he’s gay” or “Oh he’s sensitive”. Just because you like cock doesn’t mean you’re crying on the air, freezing up in conversations, and having paranoid fantasies about getting fired. We all know the statistics about how many partners gay men have - Fez didn’t fuck or date a single one. Most gay men start living a lot more happily / comfortably once they come out - A weight is lifted off of them as they’re able to stop hiding. But Fez got worse and I can only imagine how confusing it must be to go “Holy shit i’m gay!…wait. Why don’t i want to fuck anybody?”

Basically, that nigga wuz nuts fo reals, yo.

FingerofGod

Forum Clout
I’m in the middle of reading this and i’m not the biggest R&F fan. I consider myself a faggot expert (I watched Brokeback Mountain) and there was always something deeper with Fez than “Oh he’s gay” or “Oh he’s sensitive”. Just because you like cock doesn’t mean you’re crying on the air, freezing up in conversations, and having paranoid fantasies about getting fired. We all know the statistics about how many partners gay men have - Fez didn’t fuck or date a single one. Most gay men start living a lot more happily / comfortably once they come out - A weight is lifted off of them as they’re able to stop hiding. But Fez got worse and I can only imagine how confusing it must be to go “Holy shit i’m gay!…wait. Why don’t i want to fuck anybody?”

Basically, that nigga wuz nuts fo reals, yo.
I guess he was probably asexual but I’m not entirely sure what that even means.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
Forum Clout
I guess he was probably asexual but I’m not entirely sure what that even means.
It means that they lust after kids so they repress their real sexual urges to avoid life in prison. Once the LGBTQAIDS+ groups start to join with NAMBLA and push for 'minor attracted persons' getting their own rights you will never hear the word 'asexual' again. Dog fuckers got their own group with furries but it took decades of fag rights group pushing for sexual deviancy and degeneracy.

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Geek Squad Technician
Forum Clout
It means that they lust after kids so they repress their real sexual urges to avoid life in prison. Once the LGBTQAIDS+ groups start to join with NAMBLA and push for 'minor attracted persons' getting their own rights you will never hear the word 'asexual' again. Dog fuckers got their own group with furries but it took decades of fag rights group pushing for sexual deviancy and degeneracy.
I mean their mantra is don't kink shame and don't judge, that means anything goes, I wouldn't be surprised if pedos become "normalized" they already prefer the less stigmatized maps name.
Trans racial would have become something years ago if it wasn't for black getting offended