WWAWD Fake Meat?

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Pretty sure the fake meat shit is barely selling at grocery stores. They're literally trying to jam it down our throats and people ain't having it.
Two years ago when Covid reared its ugly head and people panicked, the eggs/dairy/meat aisles were cleaned out, and the vegan aisles were full. Schinkleboutit.

I was thinking about this throughout the day. Not eating it because it's processed as fuck, but I'm a hypocrite because I eat processed shit all the time.

ANYONE CAN DO IT... thinking back to this jewish video today finally got me to stay away from the donut store.
And what is a donut but a goyishe bagel... that hole? That's product they kept for themselves and stole from you. I WANT A TREAT THATS WHOLE

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
And what is a donut but a goyishe bagel... that hole? That's product they kept for themselves and stole from you. I WANT A TREAT THATS WHOLE
The kike media tries to convince us the hole is getting smaller year by year.

donutspiracy.jpg

But we know better.

G

An old friend of mine is a weak-willed pussy-whipped gimp who went vegan because his hippy wife told him to. Overnight he went from a self-described steak and bacon enthusiast to a full on vegan. After a few months he looked like he had cancer - horribly skinny, grey skin, black circles under his eye, wrinkles, his hairline started receding suddenly at age 36. He also became a lot more openly emotional and, I swear, dumber too; or at least a lot less objective about things. Eventually he got her to allow him to start eating eggs again and honey too. He told me he occasionally sneaks a burger in and feels like he cheated on her. I told him he was a poof and he didn't talk to me for about a month.

Veganism turned my friend into a woman.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
An old friend of mine is a weak-willed pussy-whipped gimp who went vegan because his hippy wife told him to. Overnight he went from a self-described steak and bacon enthusiast to a full on vegan. After a few months he looked like he had cancer - horribly skinny, grey skin, black circles under his eye, wrinkles, his hairline started receding suddenly at age 36. He also became a lot more openly emotional and, I swear, dumber too; or at least a lot less objective about things. Eventually he got her to allow him to start eating eggs again and honey too. He told me he occasionally sneaks a burger in and feels like he cheated on her. I told him he was a poof and he didn't talk to me for about a month.

No offense, but your friend sounds like a real whipped ass bitch, dude. I say this coming from a place of love.

G

No offense, but your friend sounds like a real whipped ass bitch, dude. I say this coming from a place of love.
He is. I've lost a lot of respect for him since he's been married to this woman, especially as the one he was with before was this awesome Spanish chick who was smoking and treated him like a king. He fucked it up and cheated on her with someone they both worked with. I think now on some level he sabotaged it because she treated him like the man and he's not built like that. He went from that to this lanky ginger bitch who treats him like shit and totally wears the trousers in the relationship and he seems to like that better. We've known each other since we were kids so have that history but if I met him for the first time today, we probably wouldn't be friends.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!

Even over here in Poznan, my doctor still pushes me on taking up a plant-based diet. Has for years. Mix of my age and heart genetics.

I'm not anti-fake meat if you're a vegetarian/vegan - your choice. But not my preference. If I want vegetables, I'm eating them as they are. It's better for you that way. I'll make a bed of arugula and kale, throw in a bit of garlic and maybe broccoli/riced cauliflower, drop some wheatgrass powder, and mix in my protein sources. That makes much more sense to me, especially if you spend the extra to make sure your protein source is clean: organic grass fed chicken & eggs, uncured bacon, grass fed/finished beef, Atlantic caught salmon, gulf caught shrimp.

A lot of this vegan alternative bollocks is filled with more crap fillers than your average microwave meal. It's not talked about very often, but it's the truth.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
Anyone ever read the packaging for any of this "I Can't Believe it's not Meat" garbage? Might as well drink ammonia and bleach if you want to kill yourself with chemicals.
My issue with the vegan thing is that the whole purpose appears to be to replicate meat without being meat.

I’d rather actually eat a burger than not and just feel like I’m eating one. Fuck off with that shit, mang.