• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Faggot kiwis who stop posting after being called out/crashed and yet still browse/rib here?

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
Forum Clout
Screenshot_20230817-181814.png

RickReternal

I hope people Ouija you tweets after your dead
Forum Clout
It’s tough because xer was clearly on to something with xer’s constant talk about the Tomlinson/Robinson union’s imminent end.

We can be sure about the quality of xer’s inside information because Niki and Pat have appeared together repeatedly (and without chaperone!), laughing and completing each other sentences in some cases, clearly two people who are about to live separate lives.

So what I’m saying is maybe it’s time you apologize.

G

holy shit you faggots up-rib that much? Have some fucking pride you whores, make them earn it
You're probably right. I don't usually use any of the other ones, never car crash and use ribs as anything from "I agree," to "this is funny" or even "I read what you said" to something written directly to me. On the rare occasion someone actually makes me laugh out loud, I'll tell em