WWAWD Faggot Fire Ants Stinging the Fuck Outta You When You Accidentally Step On Their Little City

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I got roiped by a pack of hopper ants once, those niggers jumped after me and got in my shoes and bit the fuck out of me. I wish I took a picture of my feet, they were swollen and blotchy red. I poured diesel down their nest and lit the cunt on fire and committed an ant holocaust later on.

ANTS.jpg

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
It's sort of greasy so if you're trying to light something in a damp area I can see it being hard to light. It should light up though. Like I say, it's slow and not explosive so it's safer than throwing fucking gas on a fire lol.
I've never used diesel to start a campfire, but I have used motor oil. Guessing it's similar, you need paper or something to burn hot enough to ignite the oil, then it's off to the races.

Riccardo Bosi

welcomes our new overlords
I've never used diesel to start a campfire, but I have used motor oil. Guessing it's similar, you need paper or something to burn hot enough to ignite the oil, then it's off to the races.
I ball up newspaper and use that, but we also have gum leaves and when they're dead and brown they'll light up in seconds from a Bic lighter. A safe thing to use is those white firelighter blocks, they're good because they'll stay on fire for five minutes or so.