WWAWD estranged family members

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
me grandpop had another family and there are like 2 generation of folks thats supposed to relate to me, dont even know how to call these people but i remember there was this girl that was almost the same age as me, last time i saw her was like 20 years ago, her mom was always talking shit iirc, strange shit mang

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
No comment. But two of the cousins are mu-lattas, and the other one had to be forcibly evicted by my aunt when she was selling her house
Do you live in a trailer park, sir?

aWtouxK92SSbJiDOdJCt0qvkCKU.jpg

Monk

Saw my grandma and one of my uncles on my mom's side last September when they came to see my sister's kid. Haven't seen anyone from my dad's side in over a decade. He's got 11 brothers and sisters. Used to see them a lot but after both my grandparents on that side croaked they stopped doing family Christmas parties. Most of them are fucking idiots anyway and so are most of my cousins on that side. They're all a bunch of annoyingly religious, loud, melodramatic hypocrites. The only one of my aunts/uncles I did like was the youngest of the 12 and of course, he managed to die first. All 11 that are alive are over 60 now and I think the oldest is over 80. Get the feeling that once one goes, they'll start dropping like flies.