• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Cyraxx homeless saga?

DanMullen'sRetardedNephew

Opie Simp
Forum Clout

One of his trolls paid a fencing company to come to Cyraxx's house and rip the fence up. The problem is that Cyraxx and his grandmother are renting, so the landlord is now planning to evict them with the police's help unless Cyraxx gets off the internet forever. He is refusing to do so now it looks like he and his elderly grandmother will be homeless.

Listen to him ranting about the police not doing anything and see if it reminds you of a certain someone.

Last edited:

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
Forum Clout
True. People finding that photo of him sitting there while that cosplayer is happy taking photos had me howling.
Did you see the vid of that faggot sperg spraying Dobson in the face with that water bottle at the con? Then Dobson for some reason claimed the water mixed with his fat guy sweat and smelled like pee. Why would you add that unnecessary detail to the story?

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Good. This is a real monster, it should be chased from civilized society and forced to fend for itself in the wilderness. I understand that it's a product of inbreeding, and I don't blame it for what it is, but that changes nothing.