• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Chinese Food?

alkiefuck2

don't call me scarface
Forum Clout
8fc54809f25bc809468c63aa3705ccd4.gif

It is good but fucks my tum tum up too much fellas

Patrick O'Neal

Forum Clout
I'm the Chinese food expert around here.

Koolaid-man GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I lived there for ten years. And by "there" I mean China, not the Mexican-run dive restaurant that serves the bastardized version of "Chinese" food that is acceptable to your unrefined palate.

Um, sorry. My gauge of whether the food is authentic isn't that they've used the "chopstick" font on their menu. :rolleyes:

No, I don't know which restaurants have the best fortune cookies. No, I can't translate the real menu for you. I don't know the English equivalents for these Chinese cooking terms. And if I did, I will have forgotten them because I've never ordered Chinese food using English. I can see how that would be convenient for some people, it's just not something I've ever had to do.

Let those sinks in.

Build Black Better

Just say no to crack but yes to parmesan
Forum Clout
Not a fan of the salmonella, especially at the buffet. I'm not generally a germophobe, but I feel skeeved every time I walk into a Chinese restaurant and take in the general uncleanliness. At least their restroom toilets in America don't consist of holes in the floor like in China, because there's a good chance you'll be making a hasty trip to the shitter before leaving the restaurant.