wwawd carpentry, woodworking, not being a Tomlinson etc.

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
I'm doing this job at the moment fixing old heritage balustrades and handrails on the balconies on this mansion. It fucking rules, just fixing old bits of timber; filling the bits that have worn out, sanding, sawing the bows out of fascias that have been there for decades... it's the second-most relaxing, meditative physical activity, right up next to using an axe or wood splitter to cut firewood.

Maybe it's in my blood because my grandfather was a carpenter and my dad's a builder, but I could do this shit for the rest of my life. Who knows.

Anyway, fuck that placenta-eating kike Alicia Silverstone, may she suffer from Tay Sachs.

lucy-lawless-1997-photoshoot-2.jpg

Riccardo Bosi

watches seasons 3-9 all the time, child.
Also, climbing a tree and cutting branches off when it's not really 100% safe.
I bought the Makita circular saw that runs off the battery (got some nice fucken blades for it too) and it cuts through branches like butter while you're high up a tree. There's something so satisfying about cutting wood fast and clean, like it amazes your inner caveman but doesn't impress a dumb woman at all.

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
I enjoy wood working but mess up often and lose confidence in myself because of it.

I can work with metal all day including welding with my eyes closed though. I made a robot out of brazing rods one time and got scolded for wasting them.

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
The American fan told me of one of his lovely ladies, she repairs and refinishes old wood windows and frames. Does great work with it too.

Anyone who has a hands on talent, I admire. You can make glass? Woodwork? Paint? It's all beautiful to me.

But not model building. Especially spaceships. Grow up.