WWAWD Bologna?

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman
also WWAW it not being spelt baloney?

so it's hot dog meat made into sandwich meat slices right?
it must be cause I've tried some bologna/bread/mustard sandwiches and i'll be damned if it weren't close to as good as a hot dog

and its cost is nice and cheap too. Fry that shit and chop it into some eggs for breakfast, make a meaty sandwich for lunch, pan fry a stack of them like a steak for dinner.

what's the downside?
is it really made from unwanted animal meat? Some tiger taint(reference, Dan)? Isn't that what the noble indians did? Use every part of the animal?
I'm just asking questions, should I stop making hot dog sandwiches

G

also WWAW it not being spelt baloney?

so it's hot dog meat made into sandwich meat slices right?
it must be cause I've tried some bologna/bread/mustard sandwiches and i'll be damned if it weren't close to as good as a hot dog

and its cost is nice and cheap too. Fry that shit and chop it into some eggs for breakfast, make a meaty sandwich for lunch, pan fry a stack of them like a steak for dinner.

what's the downside?
is it really made from unwanted animal meat? Some tiger taint(reference, Dan)? Isn't that what the noble indians did? Use every part of the animal?
I'm just asking questions, should I stop making hot dog sandwiches
Pair it up with some keto bread (gay) and freshly sliced tomato/iceberg lettuce (not quite as gay) along with two thickly sliced laid out not quite microwaved pieces of American cheese and you’ve got yourself a proper lunch right there. Throw in a side of salted potato chips and dig in.

If the moon was made of a bologna/yellow cheese sandwich I’d eat it. I would...I would do it [MEDIA=youtube]gQDqRlMeJ4U&t=2m17s[/MEDIA]

N64 Cube

Patrick S. Tomlinson staring in “Liquor Pig”
I like a good bologna but keep that olive loaf shit out of my way.
olive loaf truly is disgusting
98E422C5-519A-4038-810B-29672D855F6E.jpeg

EraGodless

Cant stand it. Especially after in jail they served us 1 slice of bologna and 2 pieces of stale bread for lunch and dinner for 9 days in a row. We had a microwave and people would “fry it” in there and the whole block smelled like straight shit for weeks.
I was in jail over the Thanksgiving holiday. They gave us bologna pieces in some sort of yellow gravy. Even the guards were pissed off.

DeadWithoutMyDavid

xe/xim/xey
Cant stand it. Especially after in jail they served us 1 slice of bologna and 2 pieces of stale bread for lunch and dinner for 9 days in a row. We had a microwave and people would “fry it” in there and the whole block smelled like straight shit for weeks.
They ever give you really unfit food like shit with mold on it or maggots or anything?

Say “Cookie”

ShutYourCakehorn/gassers Alt
They ever give you really unfit food like shit with mold on it or maggots or anything?

It wouldn’t surprise me if some city or county jails did that. They are known for being far worse than prisons. I know someone who dropped 15 pounds after being in jail for a week because the food was absolutely terrible. They served him plain popcorn instead of vegetables or fruit alongside his bologna sandwich.

Phish

I told them to back off bcuz it wasnt their show
We would get all the rejected fruit/veggies from the state farm. They sell the good stuff to stores and ship the leftover shit to the county jails. The fruits are either tiny and immature or they’re half rotten/squishy/bruised AF, etc. I never saw straight up moldy food or anything but something tells me if there was, they would just grind it up and feed it to us anyways as “ala king”