• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Bitches immediately asking for money?

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I gave this stupid bitch ONE compliment and she immediately asked me for $100 for "car repairs". I didn't have the energy to go off on her so I just blocked. I should have given the Pat fearpaste and enjoy prison or the Brother Joe "Oh, you were finished? Well, allow me to retort."
Should have told her you'd shove a few rolls of quarters in her asshole

TheRevAlJolson

Blackface Killah
I would have turned that bitch out. $100... Yeah, but I have some work that needs done first. Seriously, if she wants to dance on that edge of prostitution, let's tango. It would be insanely hot to trick a bitch into hooking for me. After it's done, just tell her the money's on the dresser and just watch realization wash over her face. Nice going, dummy - you're a literal whore now.

PickleRickle

You are not a glowie. You are just stupid.
I would have turned that bitch out. $100... Yeah, but I have some work that needs done first. Seriously, if she wants to dance on that edge of prostitution, let's tango. It would be insanely hot to trick a bitch into hooking for me. After it's done, just tell her the money's on the dresser and just watch realization wash over her face. Nice going, dummy - you're a literal whore now.
Thats levels of (de)based I couldnt pull off.

EraGodless