WWAWD Billy Squier?

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC
This guy makes one bad music video 40 years ago and we're supposed to forget he was a one man Led Zeppelin? Dude's got hits for days and gets about NO respeck. Fucking shameful. Fuck you rock and roll hall of fame and anyone that wouldn't blow him before the jacuzzi out of respect. I saw him open for Bad Company and Styx, which to my knowledge is the last time he's toured outside of Ringo Starrs All Star band, and it was amazing.

ThePepsiColaRapist

Dan doesn’t have a penis. I. Do.
The Tale of the Tape and Don't Say No are fawk'n fire.
Fuck the Rock and Roll hall of fame. Organization like theirs have zero credibility as far as I'm concerned.
Look at who they snub vs. who they celebrate and one word comes to mind; bologna

Opesterino

How does that feel?!
2.5 years ago I had an issues and ended up in the ICU of the local hospital. Once I finally regained my awareness and the shock of waking up hooked up to machines wore off I finally resigned myself to staying put for the night and tried to make the best of it. I turned on the TV and this specific scene was playing.

after watching that I decided it will be my goal to learn to play that song on guitar.

tldr - Nice story, stupid.

G

sounds whatever tbh. generic.
like some drunk guy from bum fuck kanasas in 1987 trying to cover some def leppard. ill stick to my jew jams for now

[MEDIA=youtube]-y0M4r_jzHw[/MEDIA]

bombvest

Stroke me, stroke me
Could be a winner boy you move mighty well
Stroke me, stroke me (stroke)
Stroke me, stroke me
You got your number down
Stroke me, stroke me
Say you're a winner but babe, you're just a sinner now
Put your left foot out, keep it all in place
Work your way right into my face
First you try to bet me, you make my backbone slide
When you find you've bled me, slip on by, and...

RIP-Allen-Lanier

DMANIAC

Stroke me, stroke me
Could be a winner boy you move mighty well
Stroke me, stroke me (stroke)
Stroke me, stroke me
You got your number down
Stroke me, stroke me
Say you're a winner but babe, you're just a sinner now
Put your left foot out, keep it all in place
Work your way right into my face
First you try to bet me, you make my backbone slide
When you find you've bled me, slip on by, and...

Yeah, this lady I knew who happened to be working for the venue where they played came after and I overheard her telling my dad something about him being gay. At this point I figure he's probably bi. At least he's not Jewish...