• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Ben's Hog Conspiracy?

Forum Clout
Was it big? Was it one big ball? A bit that Ben hated and tried to move on from because it was small? Multiple discussions of Jim sneakily taking pics and embarrassing Ben yet no evidence has surfaced. Like when they would have a girl in studio and talk about how hot she was and then you find a picture of her from 2006 that hasn't been lost to time and you see how ugly as fuck they were. It really wrecks the magic of raaaaaadio and if Ben's hog wasn't monstrous I'm going to be livid.

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
The only thing I care to remember about this faggotster, Ben, is when Fim flipped out and blamed Ben for something and Ben came into the studio and said he wanted to smash Yimmy's face in and Yimmy yelled "Then do it! Don't fawwkin tell me you're gonna do it... JUST DO IT!"

Yim had a fair point, to be perfectly honest witchu. If you're gonna assault someone don't sit there and threaten to do it. JUST DO IT!

Forum Clout
The only thing I care to remember about this faggotster, Ben, is when Fim flipped out and blamed Ben for something and Ben came into the studio and said he wanted to smash Yimmy's face in and Yimmy yelled "Then do it! Don't fawwkin tell me you're gonna do it... JUST DO IT!"

Yim had a fair point, to be perfectly honest witchu. If you're gonna assault someone don't sit there and threaten to do it. JUST DO IT!
Ben haaaaaated Jimmy and didn't hide that. He still considered him the third mic who doesn't have his name on the logo and would shit on him and most of the time it was brushed over because he was producer but if e-rock talked back it was OHHHH HEEEYY WHOAAA!!!!

Hudson Margera-Hughes

Heyyyy, HELLHOLE ADLsters...
Forum Clout
Ben haaaaaated Jimmy and didn't hide that. He still considered him the third mic who doesn't have his name on the logo and would shit on him and most of the time it was brushed over because he was producer but if e-rock talked back it was OHHHH HEEEYY WHOAAA!!!!
That's all I recall about Ben is that argument. However, it's clear as a faggotster Doug Bell that Ben haaaaaated Yim and day dreamed about curb stomping Yimmy's elongated alien skull American History X style that's for sure. Lookin' to really motherfuck that ssssssscumbag.