WWAWD Banshees of Inisherin ?

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
Watched it the other day. I was hesitant at first because it’s by the same negro who made three billboards. Which was way the fuck over hyped IMO. I gave BOI a chance and holy fuck was it a good movie.

Beautifully shot, funny, extremely fucking dark.
There’s an old chubby naked Irish drunk with a small dick sleeping next to a bottle of liquor very early on. Cannot recommend it enough.

Also seen Atlantic City on recommendation of Colin Quinn. He said Vos was turning into the guy from that movie. If you watch it with that in mind you’ll laugh the entire time. That same podcast he was actually mentioning banshees of inisherin.

When he was describing it being about a guy who tells his best friend he’s not friends with him anymore. Bobby said “pulling a Norton”
Colin said in all seriousness “what bob is referring to is jim decided about nine years ago to stop talking to us. I thought we were supposed to be a team but he doesn’t talk to us.”

CumiaPoodle

Brazil sent me a wife with a dick ☺️
If you liked BOI, then check out In Bruges. Same director and actors. Also a midget gets karate chopped.

Another movie you'd might like is called Prey. I don't think it was ever brought up on the forums. But it's pfg.
My next planned movie was in Bruges. I didn’t know it was the same director though. What was your thoughts on three billboards?

SensibleKeks

My next planned movie was in Bruges. I didn’t know it was the same director though. What was your thoughts on three billboards?
The direct made BOI because he wanted to work with Colin Farrell and Brendan Gleeson again. That alone sold me on the movie. I liked BOI but I thought In Bruges was better.

Never saw Three Billboards. The trailer just turned me off completely. Sounds like from your review that I didn't miss much.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
Watched it the other day. I was hesitant at first because it’s by the same negro who made three billboards. Which was way the fuck over hyped IMO. I gave BOI a chance and holy fuck was it a good movie.

Beautifully shot, funny, extremely fucking dark.
There’s an old chubby naked Irish drunk with a small dick sleeping next to a bottle of liquor very early on. Cannot recommend it enough.

Also seen Atlantic City on recommendation of Colin Quinn. He said Vos was turning into the guy from that movie. If you watch it with that in mind you’ll laugh the entire time. That same podcast he was actually mentioning banshees of inisherin.

When he was describing it being about a guy who tells his best friend he’s not friends with him anymore. Bobby said “pulling a Norton”
Colin said in all seriousness “what bob is referring to is jim decided about nine years ago to stop talking to us. I thought we were supposed to be a team but he doesn’t talk to us.”
I do like Martin McDonaugh. In Bruges is one of my favorites

JamieConway

Still Serchin' 4 Da Truf
I finally got around to watching thief. Someone here recommended it. That’s a great niggering movie. I also only watched banshees of inisherin because someone here (McGowan maybe?) said it was good.
THIEF is a movie that's been on my list for over 20 years and I never seem to get to it. Is it worth the hype?