• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Aunt Paulette

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
Forum Clout
Uncle Paul might be the only thing I specifically try to not laugh at but end up laughing anyways. Norton is a fucking creep but he can be hilarious.
There's something about taking the most reprehensible sort of person and making them a harmless goofball that really gets my rubs. I don't much care for Family Guy, but that Herbert character cracked me up every time. Norton taking it past the extreme even more so. "TAKE DAT OUTTA THE CRIB BARS, PAUL! SHE'S GOING AT IT LIKE A HAMSTER AT A WA'ER BO'LE!"

Sue Lightning

IS SHE TALKING ABOUT ME?
Forum Clout
There's something about taking the most reprehensible sort of person and making them a harmless goofball that really gets my rubs. I don't much care for Family Guy, but that Herbert character cracked me up every time. Norton taking it past the extreme even more so. "TAKE DAT OUTTA THE CRIB BARS, PAUL! SHE'S GOING AT IT LIKE A HAMSTER AT A WA'ER BO'LE!"
HEY! I’LL MEET YEE AT THE PUB , I GOT A DRAWING OF TIMOTHY WITHOUT HIS UNDERPANTS ON

HomeRunCumia

Forum Clout
Chip was good when it was just an awkward momma's boy bit, then it just got way too much because Jimmy used it to hide his overall hackiness. Same thing with Uncle Paul, just another crutch to lean on for Wormy. He never understood that those characters are sketch types, they're good every now and then, but it's just overbearing to see or hear them constantly.

BonnieMcFarlaneMe2

my sweet bonnie has never been “blacked” ❤️
Forum Clout
Chip was good when it was just an awkward momma's boy bit, then it just got way too much because Jimmy used it to hide his overall hackiness. Same thing with Uncle Paul, just another crutch to lean on for Wormy. He never understood that those characters are sketch types, they're good every now and then, but it's just overbearing to see or hear them constantly.
I liked when he would actually do a clever joke from Chip because he was absolutely assuming it was bad so he didn’t have the confidence to make it himself.