WWAWD Animal House?

Mitch Weaver

Wave bye bye, staIker
Overrated but fawk I first saw it as an 8 year old and think it still holds up tobehonestwitcha.

Revenge of the nerds is another one, probably the first time I saw bush.

EraGodless

"Hey they couldn't make that movie today. You know- with the cancel culture, and the woke"
(edit- this should have been read in the "duh" voice)

yuck
I don't know. It's problematic, man.

EraGodless

Watching Porkys & Revenge of The Nerds today is pretty wild. Porky's is almost woke with their multicultural jew crew trashing the KKK bad guys. I love all of those shitty 80's R rated comedies

Weekend at Bernies is my fave. Draggin round that lifeless body, kinda like Cumia when he drugs up a 12 year old.
How did Bernie make that bitch come with his dead peckah? Also, why wasn't there lividity and Bernie getting ripe after 12 or so hours?

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
How did Bernie make that bitch come with his dead peckah? Also, why wasn't there lividity and Bernie getting ripe after 12 or so hours?
Definetely a yuuuge oversight by the writers. Bernie shoulda been bloated with maggots pourin out the eye of his cock. That broad was a necrophile. She knew Bernie croaked, so she didnt need a stiffy to cream. Real Cumia sex offender vibes.

Opie Army

I coulda been a mawdull
Somehow they made a Part 2, (spoiler) Bernie becomes a voodoo zombie a week or two after his death, he can walk when calypso music plays, He walks underwater with headphones on, not needing air due to being dead, I think he fucks a lady at some point, what a batshit premise, I just realized that was a legit zombie movie.

LaylaCumiasMoistHotPocket

A circle of N-words
Somehow they made a Part 2, (spoiler) Bernie becomes a voodoo zombie a week or two after his death, he can walk when calypso music plays, He walks underwater with headphones on, not needing air due to being dead, I think he fucks a lady at some point, what a batshit premise, I just realized that was a legit zombie movie.
Ive never seen part 2. Zombie Bernie fucking a broad might be jerkworthy this weekend.