• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAWD Andy Dick?

UnPRePared

For the last time, I am NOT Frank Grimes!
Forum Clout
I don't like em. He got Phil Hartman killed and I'm glad Jon Lovitz, the unapologetic example of contained masculinity, fucked that drunken Twink up.

I still can't believe he isn't dead yet.

(His Andy Dick Show wasn't all that bad though - but he still killed Troy McClure and I'll never forgive him).

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Well, he's certainly entertaining. I appreciate a good train wreck - I follow Andy Dick for the same reasons I follow Bam Margera.

What's crazy is how he's done some undeniably terrible things like contributing to Phil Hartman's death and sexually assaulting people...and yet, there's no shortage of people in the entertainment industry willing to say how much they love him and how talented he is.

Racist Google Intern

Please watch the Itchy and Scratchy Friends Hour!
Forum Clout
Well, he's certainly entertaining. I appreciate a good train wreck - I follow Andy Dick for the same reasons I follow Bam Margera.

What's crazy is how he's done some undeniably terrible things like contributing to Phil Hartman's death and sexually assaulting people...and yet, there's no shortage of people in the entertainment industry willing to say how much they love him and how talented he is.
Does anyone in Andy's orbit even care?
Bam had people who tried to get him clean.
Andy has been doing meth and passing out on livestream for a year or two, before he got a sexual assault charge.

Petworth dude

Run PFG
Forum Clout
Does anyone in Andy's orbit even care?
Bam had people who tried to get him clean.
Andy has been doing meth and passing out on livestream for a year or two, before he got a sexual assault charge.
Good question on whether people actually care. I think the only ones that do are the people who want to leech off of him, like Elissa Jordana (not her real last name, surprise!) and those livestreamer fags.

And Bam is clean for the time being, but I don't see it lasting long. He still seems unstable as fuck. The only thing that forcing him to hang on to sobriety (by a thread) is this new chick he's dating and the fact that he has to wear one of those special alcohol-detecting ankle bracelets.

Zeroman

Potential R* Screenshotter
Forum Clout
Can i get a link to fill me in on him and Phil Hartman? never heard of this before.
"Dick has had a long rivalry with former NewsRadio costar Jon Lovitz concerning the death of their mutual friend Phil Hartman. According to Lovitz, Dick had given Hartman's wife Brynn cocaine at a Christmas party at Hartman's house in 1997; Brynn, a recovering addict, began using drugs again, culminating in her killing Hartman and herself on May 28, 1998. When Lovitz joined the cast of NewsRadio as Hartman's replacement, he and Dick got into a heated argument in which Lovitz reportedly shouted "I wouldn't be here if you hadn't given Brynn coke in the first place." Lovitz later apologized to Dick for the remark.

In early 2007, Dick allegedly approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you—you're the next to die." On July 10, 2007, Dick got into a physical altercation with Lovitz at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles. Lovitz demanded an apology from Dick, who refused and accused Lovitz of blaming him for Hartman's death. Lovitz then grabbed Dick by his shirt and slammed him backwards into the bar, after which the doorman separated the two."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lovitz-speaks-out-on-dustup-with-andy-dick/

G

He’s a quintessential example of what happens when you grow up without a father and why Patrick S Tomlinson is a piece of shit for abandoning Annabelle
hmmm..

1696448731432.png

Shnickle about it....

Attachments

• 1696448725584.png
    1696448725584.png
    1.4 KB · Views: 16

HeyItsVos

Forum Clout
"Dick has had a long rivalry with former NewsRadio costar Jon Lovitz concerning the death of their mutual friend Phil Hartman. According to Lovitz, Dick had given Hartman's wife Brynn cocaine at a Christmas party at Hartman's house in 1997; Brynn, a recovering addict, began using drugs again, culminating in her killing Hartman and herself on May 28, 1998. When Lovitz joined the cast of NewsRadio as Hartman's replacement, he and Dick got into a heated argument in which Lovitz reportedly shouted "I wouldn't be here if you hadn't given Brynn coke in the first place." Lovitz later apologized to Dick for the remark.

In early 2007, Dick allegedly approached Lovitz at a restaurant and said "I put the Phil Hartman hex on you—you're the next to die." On July 10, 2007, Dick got into a physical altercation with Lovitz at the Laugh Factory in Los Angeles. Lovitz demanded an apology from Dick, who refused and accused Lovitz of blaming him for Hartman's death. Lovitz then grabbed Dick by his shirt and slammed him backwards into the bar, after which the doorman separated the two."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/lovitz-speaks-out-on-dustup-with-andy-dick/
Phil never should have told her he was leaving her. He should have done what those battered wives do and just disappear with the kids one day.

Smeckler's Powder

Sweet powder eases the pain
Forum Clout
Phil would have gotten *snip* *snip* CLIPPED by his wife with or without Andys blow.

My buddy and I 3-way called him last year after hearing about him being held in a hostage stupor in Vegas, but before knowing he had already escaped. Before getting into our intro spiel he asked us how old we were, then said "too old!" and hung up. Good guy.

NigelCumia

Forum Clout
Phil never should have told her he was leaving her. He should have done what those battered wives do and just disappear with the kids one day.
I was just listening to a podcast about this, apparently in between killing him and herself she drove to her 'male friend's place, leaving the sleeping kids in the house alone with their dead father, he came back with her to check things out, called 911 then she locked herself in the bedroom with Phil and killed herself. Wild fucking story.