WWAWD Anal Bead Chess Cheater?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.ri...g-anal-beads-to-cheat-38449269?media=AMP+HTML
25F45C93-BD3C-4229-AB4E-28A0766F5BE9.jpeg

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
They're all put through metal detectors and scanned for radio signals during play. Magnus played poorly, Niemann pulled off a minor upset, it's a lot of smoke with no fire.
I read that they only were checked by security after the cheating allegations surfaced. And that before the screening was basically extremely light. Also the guy accused of cheating cheated online in the past. And his interviews after where they ask him about specific moves he stutters and mumbles and offers no specific answers or analysis.

Fact is that chess is rife with cheating just like pro sports. Bobby Fischer basically quit chess because he accused everyone of cheating even when he was beating all of them he thought that they were still cheating.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
I read that they only were checked by security after the cheating allegations surfaced. And that before the screening was basically extremely light. Also the guy accused of cheating cheated online in the past. And his interviews after where they ask him about specific moves he stutters and mumbles and offers no specific answers or analysis.

Fact is that chess is rife with cheating just like pro sports. Bobby Fischer basically quit chess because he accused everyone of cheating even when he was beating all of them he thought that they were still cheating.
Later he realized the truth: it was the jews