• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW Zelenskyy coming to ask Biden for Money?

Torque’sHeadBump

(Voluntarily) torqued boomer
Forum Clout
Meanwhile there's a mental health & homeless crisis and no free healthcare.

The U.S govt keeps the population dumbed down brilliantly.
It’s really amazing. The money we’ve thrown at one of the most corrupt countries in the former Soviet Union could be used to make our own country just a little bit better.

But no, child. We’re going to stick it to Putler and then interrogate him for stealing the presidency from Hillary Clinton

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
It’s really amazing. The money we’ve thrown at one of the most corrupt countries in the former Soviet Union could be used to make our own country just a little bit better.

But no, child. We’re going to stick it to Putler and then interrogate him for stealing the presidency from Hillary Clinton
The same people who “stand with Ukraine” cry that Elon Musk / Jeff Bezo’s have too much money and that their money could solve world hunger (not so) have no problem with how much has been spent on this war that has no winners.

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
The same people who “stand with Ukraine” cry that Elon Musk / Jeff Bezo’s have too much money and that their money could solve world hunger (not so) have no problem with how much has been spent on this war that has no winners.
Jeff Geezer I bet he fucks loads of slags on that trillion $$$ boat man I wish that was me

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Forum Clout
Meanwhile there's a mental health & homeless crisis and no free healthcare.

The U.S govt keeps the population dumbed down brilliantly.
When the war first broke out I saw news pieces on “how to talk to your kids about Ukraine” and even how teenagers in high school / college were having serious anxiety / depression problems related to the war and can’t handle it. Mind you I was in high school when 9/11 and we went back to the school the next day like nothing happened. Why would teenagers / college kids give a shit about a war in Ukraine when countries have been going to war forever?

CuntFucker

#1 Poster
Forum Clout
When the war first broke out I saw news pieces on “how to talk to your kids about Ukraine” and even how teenagers in high school / college were having serious anxiety / depression problems related to the war and can’t handle it. Mind you I was in high school when 9/11 and we went back to the school the next day like nothing happened. Why would teenagers / college kids give a shit about a war in Ukraine when countries have been going to war forever?
Yeah yeah but how many slags do you think he fucks on that boat in an hour 🤔

G

Boy, this guy is a real retard. Nice reading, grandpa Joe

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Watch Russia 1985-1999: Traumazone. Best documentary of the last 10 years. Explains how all this shit happened, and much more. i-player for Brits, youtube for the hordes.

[MEDIA=youtube]ke600MgW1F0[/MEDIA]

The BBC are fucking awful faggots. Once every 5-10 years though, they come out with something great. This 7 part documentary is one of them.