WWAW your piss smelling terrible after eating Asparagus?

Monk

Air fryer asparagus and fresh green beans with parmesan, fucking delicious side to go with a good steak.

Stent

black suit and a smile
How does that conversation go?

"Hey babe, I don't feel grossed out anymore when you urinate in my mouth. Could you eat asparagus beforehand? Thanks honey. Oh by the way, don't forget Emma has her clarinet recital this Thursday."
It goes with her gagging, choking and spitting out the mouthful of piss and me slapping her for spilling my precious gift and telling her to clean it up with her hair.

G

It goes with her gagging, choking and spitting out the mouthful of piss and me slapping her for spilling my precious gift and telling her to clean it up with her hair.
I'll never get why women like being choked during sex. I get why I like choking them at least.

Stent

black suit and a smile
I'll never get why women like being choked during sex. I get why I like choking them at least.
I once spanked a girl and she had an emotional breakdown. I think the only way a woman could have that effect on me is if I had my dick in her ass and she turned round to do a pitch perfect Christopher Walken in Pulp Fiction impression.

G

I once spanked a girl and she had an emotional breakdown. I think the only way a woman could have that effect on me is if I had my dick in her ass and she turned round to do a pitch perfect Christopher Walken in Pulp Fiction impression.
What do you mean by emotional breakdown?

G

Inconsolable full-body shuddering while crying and that kind of thing. Her neighbor molested her when she was 14 and I think I unlocked that trauma with a couple of red handprints on her rump.

Did you finish?

I've found that when I eat a 12.5oz can of chicken my piss will smell like chicken and when I eat a 12oz can of bbq pulled pork my piss smells like pulled pork; it's quite a pleasant aroma.

ShutYourCakeHorn

Gassers/Say "Cookie" Alt
getting choked can be fun
I agree.

George_Floyd_neck_knelt_on_by_police_officer.png

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
Inconsolable full-body shuddering while crying and that kind of thing. Her neighbor molested her when she was 14 and I think I unlocked that trauma with a couple of red handprints on her rump.
I pissed on a long-term girl-thing in the middle of a shower. It was funny, not sexual, but MAN she blew the fuck up. Damn, bitch, there's soap six inches from your fucking head, wash it off if it bugs you that much.