WWAW yelp?

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
What do you use in a new city, character? And while you’re here, why don’t you draw anymore?
I usually just walk into the place. If it smells funny or looks crappy, I just walk out. I look at all review sites as I look at Reddit. Anyone can make any statement and the same person can use another alt to say the opposite statement, just because they can.

I did it on Reddit once years back. Created an argument with myself that other people got involved in, then I walked away from said argument and let everyone tear each other up and I watched while jerking off.

I'm considering getting back into doodles...

G

I usually just walk into the place. If it smells funny or looks crappy, I just walk out. I look at all review sites as I look at Reddit. Anyone can make any statement and the same person can use another alt to say the opposite statement, just because they can.

I did it on Reddit once years back. Created an argument with myself that other people got involved in, then I walked away from said argument and let everyone tear each other up and I watched while jerking off.

Future weekend project, a nice portrait of Mr. Lynch.

:lynch_lg:

G

Please go back to doodles, you were our Picasso

G

Americans generally have shit taste in food. All the top rated places around me are pizza and burger joints and you would never be able to tell their food apart

G

There's a barber near me that fucked up my hair. Literally the worst haircut I've ever had, I looked like a caricature of Ringo from the fucking Beatles or some shit. He was so proud of his work though, I didn't have the heart to tell him it was shit, and it's not like he could fix it. I wore a hat for a day and got it fixed somewhere else.

I went to his Google reviews and they were full of people saying his haircuts were shit, and he was responding manically like "THIS IS A TROLL, IGNORE REVIEW. I HAVE YOUR IP." or some shit. Looool... fucking hell.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Google reviews is more accurate. Yelp is full of pretentious wanna be journalists

Jizz

I just look at the pics but usually don't read the reviews. bunch of haters could make up lies and say the restaurant has a rat problem for instance.

#Ruizing

LsV3hnM.jpg