WWAW “Would you like your receipt?”

NortheastPhilly

Shock Jock
There was a Jewish kid I went to high school who got made fun of for doing things like paying for a McDonald's cheeseburger with a debit card, now your weird if you use cash. People are real pieces of work these days, I'll tell ya
Now I have to ask if I even can use cash. Places are starting to do away with it entirely

aRTie02150

STEP OFF!
There was a Jewish kid I went to high school who got made fun of for doing things like paying for a McDonald's cheeseburger with a debit card, now your weird if you use cash. People are real pieces of work these days, I'll tell ya
I remember something similar. Someone in the 90s used their debit to buy something at this store called Bradlee's and I was with my mom and her friends. I remember one making a snippy comment along the lines of "wow he couldn't even afford to pay cash? It was only $7. She was quickly corrected and made a fool of by the Guatemalan dude who she insulted who overheard her loud ass. He came over and said "yes I do have money and it's called a debit card. Get with the program!"

I'll never forget that moment. I was just a little boy and remember the woman getting upset because the man approached her and my mom and her other friends had to console her and shit. It was hilarious. Even as a kid I knew she was wrong and deserved what happened. I remember my mom shit talking her later on with my dad saying how she got checked in front of a whole store.

Thanks for the memories brothaman.

G

My answer to that question is based on absolutely nothing and changes / is applied completely arbitrarily.

also Artie your dad sounds based as hell
If I’m paying for something before I receive whatever it is, then give me the receipt because I’m not doing a he said/nig said thing with you later on if you fuck up my order.