• This forum is dedicated exclusively to parody, comedy, and satirical content. None of the statements, opinions, or depictions shared on this platform should be considered or treated as factual information under any circumstances. All content is intended for entertainment purposes only and should be regarded as fictional, exaggerated, or purely the result of personal opinions and creative expression.

Please be aware that this forum may feature discussions and content related to taboo, controversial, or potentially offensive subjects. The purpose of this content is not to incite harm but to engage in satire and explore the boundaries of humor. If you are sensitive to such subjects or are easily offended, we kindly advise that you leave the forum.

Any similarities to real people, events, or situations are either coincidental or based on real-life inspirations but used within the context of fair use satire. By accepting this disclaimer, you acknowledge and understand that the content found within this forum is strictly meant for parody, satire, and entertainment. You agree not to hold the forum, its administrators, moderators, or users responsible for any content that may be perceived as offensive or inappropriate. You enter and participate in this forum at your own risk, with full awareness that everything on this platform is purely comedic, satirical, or opinion-based, and should never be taken as factual information.

If any information or discussion on this platform triggers distressing emotions or thoughts, please leave immediately and consider seeking assistance.

National Suicide Prevention Lifeline (USA): Phone: 1-800-273-TALK (1-800-273-8255) Website: https://suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

WWAW workplace flings?

Wa4892

I did this once very early in my career. It was a same company, different departments situation. Not sure how this relates to a 40 year old in today's times or compares to a relationship in 1988 but here are my pros and cons:

Pros
Access to pussy any time of day, in elevators, empty offices, in the parking lot at lunch, the roof of the building, etc (keep in mind when I did this it was long before security cameras covered every inch of a building and the whole hostile workplace really wasn't a thing yet).

A very "streamlined" life ..... it's REALLY easy to make Friday night/date plans and you have things buttoned up by 3 pm. So there's no conversations at 7 pm around "so what movie did we decide on"

Commuting together the next day if the prior evening ran long. This is an incredible opportunity for road head on both the drive into work AND back home.

Might sound crazy but, the ability to just keep an eye on things. If she's involved in any shenanigans or other sorts of general Fuckery, you know because you are there and see it with your own eyes.

Cons
Everyone you work with knows ALL your business

When things go south coworkers take sides. This makes getting shit done in a collaborative way very difficult. When my situation ended, a female co-worker refused to even speak to me.

When things go south one of you will probably have to find a new job if the masses are against one side or the other

When things go south, If you are into any weird or fetish shit, every single person, including SVPs, EVPs, district Presidents, etc you work with will know about. "Did you hear he likes anal more than regular sex." "She told me he never wanted to have sex and just wanted blowjobs." "Did you hear he tied her to the bed and didn't let her go until she cried?" "I heard he gets blackout drunk every Friday." "Did you hear he asked her to set up a threesome with them and Sally?"

For me, it was an amazing situation until it wasn't. And once it "wasn't" ..... boy did it suck! I vote no.

Wa4892

Quick follow up ..... my situation was a full blown relationship. My advice and attitude about a fling, especially with a 40 year old who has much more of an ability to be discrete, and isn't 20 years old, and giggling with co-workers saying "I just had sex in the elevator" ten minutes after it happened, would probably be a lot different

Lamont & Tonelli

Brevity is... wit.
It's a very difficult situation. IF you're not all that attached to your job and can easily get a new one that's just as good, fucking go for it! If not, seriously consider how unpleasant things at work could get. Lots of good examples here. Older chicks are great in bed, she'll probably show you a few new tricks and they really appreciate a guy who can maintain a hardon for a little while.

I did this once very early in my career. It was a same company, different departments situation. Not sure how this relates to a 40 year old in today's times or compares to a relationship in 1988 but here are my pros and cons:

Pros
Access to pussy any time of day, in elevators, empty offices, in the parking lot at lunch, the roof of the building, etc (keep in mind when I did this it was long before security cameras covered every inch of a building and the whole hostile workplace really wasn't a thing yet).

A very "streamlined" life ..... it's REALLY easy to make Friday night/date plans and you have things buttoned up by 3 pm. So there's no conversations at 7 pm around "so what movie did we decide on"

Commuting together the next day if the prior evening ran long. This is an incredible opportunity for road head on both the drive into work AND back home.

Might sound crazy but, the ability to just keep an eye on things. If she's involved in any shenanigans or other sorts of general Fuckery, you know because you are there and see it with your own eyes.

Cons

When things go south coworkers take sides. This makes getting shit done in a collaborative way very difficult. When my situation ended, a female co-worker refused to even speak to me.

When things go south one of you will probably have to find a new job if the masses are against one side or the other

When things go south, If you are into any weird or fetish shit, every single person, including SVPs, EVPs, district Presidents, etc you work with will know about. "Did you hear he likes anal more than regular sex." "She told me he never wanted to have sex and just wanted blowjobs." "Did you hear he tied her to the bed and didn't let her go until she cried?" "I heard he gets blackout drunk every Friday." "Did you hear he asked her to set up a threesome with them and Sally?"

For me, it was an amazing situation until it wasn't. And once it "wasn't" ..... boy did it suck! I vote no.
Not to mention, when you start liking them and then when she drops you like a bad habit you get to go to work and watch her go home with every guy on her roster. *sniff*

Fawkin bar business is brutal

Zombie247

Go work. Get Sandwiches
2 times. My favourite being the first. Late teens. Pub/ Bar work. This pretty, hippy chick. Gorgeous bubble butt. And she could get some fantastic Hash. It was fun with touchy- feely moments at work. I tried to have a quick one on the pool table. I was so close. This was after hours, obviously.

I'm gutted I fucked that up. I was on a downward spiral (Hanging around the wrong crowd).

Brooke Shields

Patrick Tomlinson hates me because I am a woman

Pros

Cons

What about when things go east or west?