• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with vaxtards getting culled

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
Forum Clout
I know about 6 close family friends right now who in the last several months have become seriously ill after getting the shot last year. One of them is a dude my age (mid 30s) who I was friends with in high school.. literally overnight he began suffering from debilitating neurological disorders.. unable to speak, move properly or even recognize people. Doctors of course have no explanation or diagnosis. Another woman in her mid 50s who lives down the road from my parents suffered a cardiac event two weeks ago.. she is in incredible shape, runs 5 miles a day and thin as a rail. Her left ventricle malfunctioned and doctors say she can no longer increase her heart rate too far above resting or she may die. Then this other woman that grew up down the road from me beat breast cancer 10 years ago.. only to have a sudden resurgence of a very aggressive cancer in her ovaries. She was just diagnosed with it last week and it sounds like she won’t live through the month. All of them of course are boostered as well.

I feel bad of course but I don’t get why they took it to begin with. They nuked their immune and cardiovascular systems over a virus that 99% of people survive. Nice vaccine, stupids.

TheGhostOfAbeVigoda

The Backbone of America
Forum Clout
I never got vaxxed. I don't know anyone who seems to be fucked up from it though, thank God. My dumbass buddy is blaming one guy we know dying of lung cancer on the vaccine, despite the fact that he was pretty much dying for like six years.

I had my girlfriend come stay with me when she had it. Didn't stay away from her at all and I never got covid. She had the equivalent of a head cold. I did think it was funny when my one buddy, who will tell scared old people to their faces that they're stupid for getting the shot, got covid and acted like such a fucking pussy about it. Like texting me daily whining about how he feels like shit and can't do anything.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
Explain to me like I'm writing a Tiny Tim fag fiction the point of culling Vax/Libtards.

It seems like Vaxtards are pro-government/compliance. What's the point in offing them?

Is this a shit test they failed, being literally too retarded?

Help a 1.6 out.
These people are obsessed with population control; every agenda they push has some connection with that.. abortion, vaccines, climate change, transgenderism etc. They do of course look at right wingers as a greater threat than the cucked left.. but they will deal with us in time and in a different way through political repression and persecution. In the end political affiliation race and gender doesn’t actually matter to the kakistocracy despite what they say.. they see all of us as insects to be exterminated

Gay Faggot.

When the frying pan hits just right.
Forum Clout
I’m not vaccinated but everyone of those people probably had something else going on. The 50 year old runner probably was pushing her heart too much and wasn’t getting check up because she thought she was healthy and didn’t need it. There’s a million reasons someone’s brain can fuck up and we’re 16 and know dick about neuroscience. Cancer can happen multiple times in different areas for people. The majority of people are vaxxed. There’s going to be people with unrelated health problems.

'THE NIGGER MAN'

Shane Noakes' rabbi raped his 9 year old dick off.
Forum Clout
These people are obsessed with population control; every agenda they push has some connection with that.. abortion, vaccines, climate change, transgenderism etc. They do of course look at right wingers as a greater threat than the cucked left.. but they will deal with us in time and in a different way through political repression and persecution. In the end political affiliation race and gender doesn’t actually matter to the kakistocracy despite what they say.. they see all of us as insects to be exterminated
Could they not start with Africa?

G

Explain to me like I'm writing a Tiny Tim fag fiction the point of culling Vax/Libtards.

It seems like Vaxtards are pro-government/compliance. What's the point in offing them?

Is this a shit test they failed, being literally too retarded?

Help a 1.6 out.
Same reason they're not bothering with Africans...They dont owe Africans diddly, but Covid19 will help bring down social security, etc payments they expected to make. Also dead boomers, wealth transfer will be easy-peazy.

Punished Dan Mullen

Calamari Ring Leader
Forum Clout
before Covid...never had my head on a swivel, brothaman.

Now its all I do. It's ok...It was wrong to assume doctors have all the answers, they're mostly faggots.

Lost alot of credibility with me over the past 2 years.
i live in somewhere with free healthcare, the doctors/nurses here are pretending theres a real PANDAMIC going on so they dont have to take in real patients with long term health problems like heart disease/cancer etc. they are just chilling there collecting government paychecks, even said they wont operate on someone unless the dying men got the poison shots, fucking despicable

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Forum Clout
I tested positive for Covid 3 times, including in 2020 when it was "deadlier" and haven't been vaxed.

I was told "if you don't get vaxxed, you're just gonna keep getting Covid!"

I just have an awesome immune because I'm not a fat ass shut in.

I'm a Pure Blood.
I’m sick right now and I suspect it may be Covid but I’m not going to even bother to test. Symptoms are mild.. headache, slight fever, muscle aches and a deep cough. This is what the world shut down for? Fake and gay