WWAW with this being the corniest scene in movie history.

G

1647123620648.png

Monk

How about this scene. Those niggers would've curb stomped him in the middle of his speech.

Shows how out of touch Hollywood tards are. Reminds me of this scene from The Sopranos:

In the real world, they would have taken the bike and told AJ to fuck himself then turned the music up even louder to provoke AJ into saying something so they could beat the shit out of him.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.
Shows how out of touch Hollywood tards are. Reminds me of this scene from The Sopranos:

In the real world, they would have taken the bike and told AJ to fuck himself then turned the music up even louder to provoke AJ into saying something so they could beat the shit out of him.

That’s top 3 worst scenes in the sopranos. Not only is what you said entirely accurate, why the fuck would that Puerto Rican chick fuck him because he gave his bike away? She’d kick him out and call him a faggot for not fighting them.

LingerLonger

Still spreading the O&A virus
That’s top 3 worst scenes in the sopranos. Not only is what you said entirely accurate, why the fuck would that Puerto Rican chick fuck him because he gave his bike away? She’d kick him out and call him a faggot for not fighting them.
You missed the point. The point is that she fucks him because she thinks that he threatened them into leaving. She has no idea he gave them his bike like a total faggot. Her character gets sucked into the Soprano family because on the surface AJ seems capable. He works a normal job but comes from money and knows how to handle himself. In reality AJ is a spoiled brat who was forced to work construction by his psychopath father, and is a total crybaby wimp who can barely handle anything.

Later she does kick AJ out of her life and he stalks her like a total whiny little bitch. He stalks her in the most effeminate non-threatening way possible. By showing up to her work and then hilariously crying in public. If you watch the scene where he cries at the construction site closely you can see the other construction workers in the background laughing at AJ.

You missed the point. The point is that she fucks him because she thinks that he threatened them into leaving. She has no idea he gave them his bike like a total faggot. Her character gets sucked into the Soprano family because on the surface AJ seems capable. He works a normal job but comes from money and knows how to handle himself. In reality AJ is a spoiled brat who was forced to work construction by his psychopath father, and is a total crybaby wimp who can barely handle anything.

Later she does kick AJ out of her life and he stalks her like a total whiny little bitch. He stalks her in the most effeminate non-threatening way possible. By showing up to her work and then hilariously crying in public. If you watch the scene where he cries at the construction site closely you can see the other construction workers in the background laughing at AJ.
Exactly. The AJ she meets is a fraud. In AJ's fucked-up world, he's rebelling against his parents by adopting an "honest blue collar working man" persona. At first she thinks it's who he really is, then she sees he was just playing at it. She fucks him because she thinks he went downstairs and told those annoying spic faggots to get lost, she doesn't know he just bribed them with an old Xmas present he got from mommy and daddy.

Gay Faggot.

I am Dan.

I didn’t miss anything, stlaker. Almost all of what you said was irrelevant to the point. The point is she would know. A Puerto Rican chick would sniff that out in a second. She would have been watching from the window. It was unrealistic and used to push the Blanca story. Everything you said was accurate, just irrelevant to that scene. It’s just a shitty scene in an otherwise best show of all time. Just because a scene is bad doesn’t mean the story line is bad or I somehow didn’t understand all of it and needed a full explanation.

JoeCumiawearsDIAPERS

DMANIAC
There’s quite a few horrifying scenes in that movie, this being one of the lessor offenders. The one where he’s riding in the car with the girl and she literally says “Ooga booga” was awkward to watch, i couldn’t imagine how bad it was for them to actually act out.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
Hey it's Drew Carey's crossdressing brother.
I once passed him and his wife on an escalator at a mall in Los Angeles around 2009/2010. They were having some kind of argument / fight and he kept trying to get her to quiet down while he also spoke quietly to avoid making a scene. It was the kind of panic of “no-no-not here-come on, we can talk about this later, just calm down” from a semi famous actor not wanting to cause a scene and end up on TMZ.

IGotATreeOnMyHouse85

Stand Alone Fruit
I wanted to single out one part of Righteous Kill to put up against it but couldn't pick one, so here's 2 hours of the bbboys shitting all over it instead

It’s crazy how at one point Pacino and DeNiro were considered two of the greatest actors. Pacino got an Oscar for “Scent of A Woman” (to make up for not getting one for godfather / godfather 2) and decided to keep doing that character in movies for a while and DeNiro had to take whatever he was offered because his wife couldn’t control her spending.