• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW with playing 15 hours of Jedi Survivor on PS5 then getting a glitch which deletes the entire save file.

TheGhostOfBernellTrammell

Getting my rocks off. Emptying my boulders.
Forum Clout
When I was in college and Fallout New Vegas came out I got it for my 360 and there was a bug where you would randomly get a save corruption. The thing was, if you had two saves from that character/playthrough, the one save having been corrupted would then corrupt every other save you had of that playthrough, so you could not go back to a save from the day before or whatever. I played the first couple of hours of fallout like 10 times before i just said fuck it and waited for a patch to come out. Shit pissed me off something horrible.

Anyways what I was trying to say is I'm a faggot and so are you for readin' that.

Stent

who loves ya, baby? you're beautiful
Forum Clout
footprints.jpg

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
I haven’t had any time off in months and I’ve been in crunch mode managing a full new system roll out, I dream about stakeholder meetings.

I’m getting addicted to Xanax/being retarded on here all day at work to handle the stress. I took a few days off to finally use my ps5 and gaming set up and unwind and I don’t even get to finish the game now.

I’m not sure how but I suspect it’s the Jews fault, as usual.

I should just stick to my switch, all AAA budget games / fancy hardware is just aids now.

NoBacon

An honourable man.
Forum Clout
Thats what yah for playing consoles Maaaaahhhnnn! PC4EVA!

I haven’t had a pc set up beyond my works thinkpad in years, I stopped gaming completely.

I thought I’d dabble again, bought a zowie monitor, a PS5, switch and the crappier new Xbox, the small new one. I forgot what it’s called.

I never use any and it was a huge waste of money.

When did games become so fucking shit? It’s all just boring fetch and go open world stuff now.

Jim Norton’s Wife's Cock

Those breeches will stay open!
Forum Clout
I haven’t had any time off in months and I’ve been in crunch mode managing a full new system roll out, I dream about stakeholder meetings.

I’m getting addicted to Xanax/being retarded on here all day at work to handle the stress. I took a few days off to finally use my ps5 and gaming set up and unwind and I don’t even get to finish the game now.

I’m not sure how but I suspect it’s the Jews fault, as usual.

I should just stick to my switch, all AAA budget games / fancy hardware is just aids now.
I’ve been considering getting a PS5 so i can play FF16 & Dragons Crown. But i cba spending £500 to just play 2 games. Sony are pozzed as fuck too.

Jenna

move in silence like lasajna
Forum Clout
I haven’t had a pc set up beyond my works thinkpad in years, I stopped gaming completely.

I thought I’d dabble again, bought a zowie monitor, a PS5, switch and the crappier new Xbox, the small new one. I forgot what it’s called.

When did games become so fucking shit? It’s all just boring fetch and go open world stuff now.

Maybe play better games? You said it yourself, Star Wars is for consoomer man children.

starwarsbacon.jpg

Toast

Forum Clout

Try these games:

Cities: Skylines
Crusader Kings 3
Railroad Tycoon
Europa Universalis 4

They are not mmo's or fast passed like fps games, but they are all I been playing.