WWAW with "Past lives"

G

About 3 times in my life, I've had an intense vivid dream of being in a different realm, very crowded but 'communal'...like I belonged. Each time the feeling is 'familiar' but as soon as I wake up, all the vivid details go poof, and disappear but the strong feeling remains, sometimes for days. Can't reallu give too much details, but its definitely 'me' experiencing it and it feels real.

It's always night, but where I'm at is full of people...seems like they're all related to me. What a world, if it's real...no words to describe really.

Uncle Floyd

Nice try, Floyd.
About 3 times in my life, I've had an intense vivid dream of being in a different realm, very crowded but 'communal'...like I belonged. Each time the feeling is 'familiar' but as soon as I wake up, all the vivid details go poof, and disappear but the strong feeling remains, sometimes for days. Can't reallu give too much details, but its definitely 'me' experiencing it and it feels real.

It's always night, but where I'm at is full of people...seems like they're all related to me. What a world, if it's real...no words to describe really.
There was a reddit post where a guy got knocked out, falling off his bike. While he was out he had a "lifetime" experience with a wife and kids, etc. When he came to, they were all gone. As if their existence was erased. I had a similar dream, with a different wife and kids and a home that felt real. Like there was another family somewhere that I lost. It's crazy how your brain, which has incentive to keep you alive and happy, can break your heart at a whim.

I have vivid dreams that I will remember 6 hours later and think "oh that was a dream" but pretty sure it's just like a old fashioned screen saver keeping your brain ticking as you sleep. They can be pretty intense and I do recall the feeling of some of them but they are partly based on reality so I know it's nonsense

Easily_Remembered

It's not REALLY Ray Wilson
I honestly can't say that I subscribe to the notion of reincarnation, but my mom to this day talks about how, as a very young child, I would often talk about my previous life in California, even giving an address which I apparently stayed consistent on.

I have other thoughts on what might be at the root of this phenomenon, but I simply don't buy thr notion of reincarnation. God, how shit would that be to keep coming to do this shit all over again? Although Willie Nelson did make it sound pretty cool with The Highwayman.

G

Do only human beings reincarnate or do all living things like animals and bacteria and shit like that also reincarnate. How does it work?

Conehead Nigger

Black Bull Kang
I have reoccurring dream that I live in some white suburb, in a very nice colonial home at the end of a cul de sac. Birds chirping, sunshine coming through the window. And I walk to the bathroom mirror, and I'm white with a 5 inch penis. And then I wake up in a cold sweat. Terrifying.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
My eyes glaze over when I hear the term, much like when I hear a woman talk about "the universe"
You ever, like, think about death, man? *Moves closer to mic* Like, think about it. Where does your spirit or whatever go when you die? People used to do experiments or something where they'd have people on a scale as they were dying and they noticed that they would lose like 20 grams of weight or something as they stop breathing. Jamie, pull that video up quick of Tyson punching out that dude on the plane. *Looks at screen* Wow. That thing would tear you to shreds.