WWAW with Don Vito's underage sexual assault case ruining Bam's "Viva La Bam" royalties, leading to Rob Dyrdrek's current dominance

Dyrdek is terribly unfunny and unwatchable but harmless and seems like a nice guy.

Bam is drugged out schizophrenic at this point saying things like how he's developed a new language and someone needs to get his new language to dr phil. So yeah I'd rather see Dyrdek get the money I guess. At least he won't blow it all on coke and pewter rings.

Last edited:

AntSucks

★ ★ ★ ★ ☆
Dyrdek is terribly unfunny and unwatchable but harmless and seems like a nice guy.

Bam is drugged out schizophrenic at this point saying things like how he's developed a new language and someone needs to get his new language to dr phil. So yeah I'd rather see Dyrdek get the money I guess. At least he won't blow it all on coke and pewter rings.

His "language" is just English letters with just a few extra lines or squiggles around them.

DiarrheaDick

Get up here and shut up!
I remember reading he screamed out "kill me now" and collapsed after being found guilty of touching a minor.

I would have died laughing seeing that meltdown.
He was probably just more surprised his defense of, "I was just being the whacky Don Vito guy when I grabbed that broad! I was only jokin'!"

I wonder what his lawyer thought while he was cashing the checks with that defense.

bombvest

molesta-la.gif

nice spaghetti nigger family, stupid