WWAW Wingstop?

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
Never had it before, but was driving by one on the way home last night and decided to give it a try. The original hot wings were decent, but I got the Atomic wings which are there hottest and they blew. Not even that spicy and were overpowered by the flavor of black pepper. The fries weren't bad though and I will say $15 isn't a bad deal for 10 wings, decent portion of fries, and a drink, but I don't know if I'd go back.

Cuphead

Formerly know as Fat Abbot
I enjoy chicken wings, but not enough to go to an establishment dedicated to them
The best wings I've had funny enough tend to be at dive bars. Even the small wing chains around here tend to suck. Went to one and everything was dry and overcooked. Don't even get me started on how awful Buffalo Wild Wings is

Dummy Gaynuts

Pookie-pie water-pig
The best wings I've had funny enough tend to be at dive bars. Even the small wing chains around here tend to suck. Went to one and everything was dry and overcooked. Don't even get me started on how awful Buffalo Wild Wings is
I went to buffalo wild wings a few times when I was a kid, and I always thought it chintzy as fuck to not give you fries with your burger. Fuck those faggots