WWAW wingsofredemption

Look here! Look! Listen!

He's a piece of fawkin shit. I'm always shocked when I check his KF page because there's usually at least one person in there going "Aww c'mon, guys, Wings isn't that bad. His trolls are more pathetic than him if you shinkle bout it." Fucking faggots. I think it's because they see themselves in Wings.

I saw he got killed in Ukraine. Thoughts and prayers. His trolls do the opposite of the Sam Hyde/Antwan Kumiya bit where instead of being the perpetrator of a mass shooting/terrorist attack he's always the victim (under the name Bernie Gores). They got him recognized as a missing person in the Beirut blast, an American killed by the Taliban last August, and an American killed by a Russian airstrike. They tweet out from "CNN Afghanistan" or "CNN Ukraine" and idiots buy it, then other idiots reverse image search and see all the other times he's died and think CNN is putting out false news. Then CNN puts out a statement and accuses people of deliberately trying to make them look bad. The Russian government most recently used it as an example of the western media lying to push a narrative. In the end it's just people fucking with Wings. Pretty funny troll if you ask me.

I'll go down a Wings rabbit hole for a couple of weeks every year before I get too sad and try to forget about him.

Meownaw

I GOT DA HAT NOW!
I saw he got killed in Ukraine. Thoughts and prayers. His trolls do the opposite of the Sam Hyde/Antwan Kumiya bit where instead of being the perpetrator of a mass shooting/terrorist attack he's always the victim (under the name Bernie Gores). They got him recognized as a missing person in the Beirut blast, an American killed by the Taliban last August, and an American killed by a Russian airstrike. They tweet out from "CNN Afghanistan" or "CNN Ukraine" and idiots buy it, then other idiots reverse image search and see all the other times he's died and think CNN is putting out false news. Then CNN puts out a statement and accuses people of deliberately trying to make them look bad. The Russian government most recently used it as an example of the western media lying to push a narrative. In the end it's just people fucking with Wings. Pretty funny troll if you ask me.

I'll go down a Wings rabbit hole for a couple of weeks every year before I get too sad and try to forget about him.
That's pretty fucking funny to be honest wit cha. I only watched his most seen freak out video and it still ribs me anytime I watch it.