• Reminder: Do not call, text, or mention harrassing someone in real life. Do not encourage it. Do not talk about killing or using violence against anyone, or engaging in any criminal behavior. If it is not an obvious joke even when taken out of context, don't post it. Please report violators.

DMCA, complaints, and other inquiries:

[email protected]

WWAW what’s been goin on

Former Prez Gerald Ford

Come over and we’ll have nachos. And some beer.
What you up to? Havin a bonfire at a friends this weekend.. weathers finally warm enough and looks like the rain will hold. Probably have a few beers. Dassabesso. Jussachillin fawkin..

Went for a hike the other day and found a tick right next to my cock after fuuuuuuck. At least the little fucker got a big meal (dick = big)

One more month until the opening of walleye season, went and grabbed my license the other day. Any of you fuckers enjoy fishing?

Thats about it. What about you fags

:image_9247_m:

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
What you up to? Havin a bonfire at a friends this weekend.. weathers finally warm enough and looks like the rain will hold. Probably have a few beers. Dassabesso. Jussachillin fawkin..

Went for a hike the other day and found a tick right next to my cock after fuuuuuuck. At least the little fucker got a big meal (dick = big)

One more month until the opening of walleye season, went and grabbed my license the other day. Any of you fuckers enjoy fishing?

I'm ALL IN with the walleye fishing, brothaman. I caught this 2 footer last year off a dock

Screenshot_20220408-091515_Gallery.jpg

G

A tick on your dick, you’re lucky you survived, buddy. Have fun this weekend🙏

[MEDIA=youtube]peHNOqhCETc[/MEDIA]

FrogmanKurlan

Kill a commie for mommy, awright
All in with the fishing ova here.
Back in the day when I was paintballing in the woods I’d wear a dog flea/tick collar on my ankle. Never had any more ticks after that. Idk if that’s a convenient solution for you but it would suck if some scccummmbag tick gave you the Lyme disease.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

I'm ALL IN with the walleye fishing, brothaman. I caught this 2 footer last year off a dock

View attachment 33753
Excellent haul brotherman. I catch some bigguns right off the dock like that, live bait like crawdads are best or just crawlers. If I’m trolling I like bottom bouncers too or a split shot rig. Takes a little bit of patience but thats a guaranteed hit. WWAW bass not a big fan of the taste but they’re a fun catch I like watchin em slap across the water

Former Prez Gerald Ford

All in with the fishing ova here.
Back in the day when I was paintballing in the woods I’d wear a dog flea/tick collar on my ankle. Never had any more ticks after that. Idk if that’s a convenient solution for you but it would suck if some scccummmbag tick gave you the Lyme disease.
I got that fucker out with the head intact I don’t think he was in there for long. My heart stopped when I saw how close he was to my junk though a friend of mine had one dig into his scrotum a couple years ago. Not PFG

Kim_Jong_Poon_

Yes. I had cyber sex sessions with Leslie.
Excellent haul brotherman. I catch some bigguns right off the dock like that, live bait like crawdads are best or just crawlers. If I’m trolling I like bottom bouncers too or a split shot rig. Takes a little bit of patience but thats a guaranteed hit. WWAW bass not a big fan of the taste but they’re a fun catch I like watchin em slap across the water
I'm with you. Bass are fun to catch but are shit to eat. I'm going to try and make 2 salmon trips this year and I already got a lake house rented for walleye/bass fishing in June.

Former Prez Gerald Ford

I'm with you. Bass are fun to catch but are shit to eat. I'm going to try and make 2 salmon trips this year and I already got a lake house rented for walleye/bass fishing in June.
Nice ya we do the same thing every May, rent this nice place right on the lake the porch literally hangs out over the water. Dudes only, no wives or girlfriends there to ruin the vibe. The place stinks like farts and stale beer by the end of the week but it’s probably the thing I look forward to most every spring. Venison steaks and fish fries every evening, don’t get much better than that

G

Probably have a few beers. Dassabesso. Jussachillin fawkin..

will ya?

I'm with you. Bass are fun to catch but are shit to eat.
are they?

Back in the day when I was paintballing in the woods I’d wear a dog flea/tick collar on my ankle.

did ya?

I'm probably riddled with lyme disease and that's why my body hurts all the time.
is it?

When it gets a little warmer Im gonna start driving to the mountains to fish and listen to baseball with some road sodas to escape reality
are ya?

Former Prez Gerald Ford

All in with the fishing brothaman. Gonna try and set up some trips this summer (June-July) out in countryside. Get a bunch of cold beers and throw some fresh catch on the grill, listen to some Eric the Midget, enjoy an after dinner cigarette and I call that a PFG weekend
you just camping out or renting a place somewheres?