WWAW We Own This City?

AwfulManTitTankTop

"AnTi-swaTTing laws"
It's basically The Wire all over again but I'm enjoying it so far. I was worried that David Simon would fag it up but I've been hooked on it since I started it a couple of weeks ago. One of my favorite things about it is that, despite dealing with so many shitty characters, the least likeable people are still the feds. I've never been a big fan of Jon Bernthal but I like him a lot as Wayne Jenkins.

JoeBrotheChildSpitGuzzler

I Am Racist Man Leader of the Digital Ku Klux Klan
It's basically The Wire all over again but I'm enjoying it so far. I was worried that David Simon would fag it up but I've been hooked on it since I started it a couple of weeks ago. One of my favorite things about it is that, despite dealing with so many shitty characters, the least likeable people are still the feds. I've never been a big fan of Jon Bernthal but I like him a lot as Wayne Jenkins.
how many people got jointed to sell for crab chips? That cheesy fuck. I do like Jon Bernthal though.

Is John Bernthal supposed to be a wigger or is it just a normal Baltimore accent? And the first cop who trains him sounds even more like a wigger ya herd?

Jims_Maroon_Pants

Joe's Filipino Supervisor
I thought it was going to be a George Floyd worship fest but it turns out, it is pretty damn good

BudDickman

Just when I thought they couldn't possibly beat the "the police are like a gang" trope into the ground any further, I saw the scene where they are about to chew out the main character for brutalizing a couple of blacks just having a beer on their front steps.

It was all a big practical joke that the commanding officers were playing on the guy, and the only thing he did wrong was not writing it up so that it seemed justified. It was like a Mad TV sketch or something.

This is The Wire without any subtlety and just repetitive as fuck. There is no storyline to hook you in, it is all just "cops are bad" constantly across different timelines. Here are cops doing an unlawful search and seizure in 2005. Here are cops doing the same in 2015. It's the same shit over and over.

It’s so-so, definitely repetitive like @BudDickman mentions but i will say it makes me long for the days of those type of head knocking scumbag cowboy type cops. Kept the noggers in line. Now the cops hands are so tied they are afraid to go in guns blazing to save kids in danger.

I don’t even have an issue w cops pocketing the drug money they find at different raids and stops. The money only ends up in the hands of the state anyhow. I do think it was petty when they stole people’s paychecks though. I felt bad for that one guy where he lost his tin knocker job and his car got repoed. A hard working black man is no nogger in my eyes.

G

Bernthal's great in it and I've got a weird thing for the Polack actress who plays one of the feds. It's watchable but don't find myself really looking forward to the next episode. Fun playing spot the wire cast members though.

Udders

Great food
I just downloaded this and I'm two episodes in. Say Freddy Gray one more time, assholes.